5.0 out of 5 stars good camera for me
it is a very good camera, but compared to TR 150 or better edtion, it needs improving on the speed. but good for the beginners
Published 5 months ago by Emily Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Why One Hundred Dollars more expensive in Amazon?
You can get this for $249. I noticed that Amazon prices are high. And Amazon Prime prices seem to have higher prices than local stores.
Published on November 19, 2011 by Chad J. Livingstone

3.0 out of 5 stars Why One Hundred Dollars more expensive in Amazon?, November 19, 2011
This review is from: Casio TRYX Digital Camera with Full 1080p HD Video Capture and 3-Inch Touch Screen LCD (White) (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK!, January 3, 2013
Gus Hampson (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
This camera was a little more "worn" than I was expecting. Especially since I paid twice its retail price when it was new. However, I have spoken to the Casio marketing manager for North America and he tells me that Casio will not be making any more of these. It seems to work OK so far. Only time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars good camera for me, October 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars strongly recommended!!, September 4, 2013
When I received the item, it is similar to description. My friend is really happy for the item.
and also, the service is really good! the seller is so patient with any problems.
I love this experience of purchase, I would recommend and hope have a purchase again!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Camera, June 11, 2013
The Casio Tr-150 is amazing camera. Almost everyone has this camera around me. We really love it, because it has a strong function on making self-photos. Do you want to take a beautiful photo for yourself? It is the best choice for that. Now I will introduce its advantages and weaknesses.
I really want to recommend this camera for young females who love photographs. There is an attractive function, the camera can embellish the photo automatically. If you have freckle or pimple, this camera will help you to embellish these problems. In addition, Casio Tr-150 camera can beautifies the color of whole photo, making your skin look better than reality and you are very thin in the camera. This function is very interesting, and this is a reason why I choose it. Another good thing is that the screen of the camera can rotate 360 degrees. That means when you take photo, you can see your face on the screen, so it can catch the most beautiful you. These two functions are the best characteristics of the camera, and Tr-150 is the first one which uses these functions. The camera is also very small and easy to take.
Of course, there are some weaknesses that need to be improved. The first one, the camera's pixel is very low, it just has 12.1 MP. So if you are a professional, this camera doesn't fit your, because it was limited by pixel and you cannot take the photos far from you. Second, sometimes Tr-150 is fuzzy because of the function of beautify. If you aspire to clear pictures and details, then this camera is not good for you. Third, the marketing was limited, because most of Americans like good quality. So the Casio just opens the Asian market, and this camera is not produced in the U.S. This is the reason why Tr-150 is not popular in Americans and Asians love this camera so much.
In general, I love this camera so much. Its advantages overcome with its weaknesses. Casio Tr-150 is good for a party, if you want to take a photo with your friends during the party, it can help you to do it well. If you try it once, you will love it. These are my advice of Casio Tr-150, and it is a good camera for young girls, like me. So if you are interested on this camera, don't miss it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pictures! Good price., April 10, 2013
I love the beautiful pictures taken by the camera. The product looks new and works very well. I bought a pink skin for it and it looks just great. I have taken lots of pics with my bf using this camera and it's even more useful than my SLR. Love it! Worth buying! However, the battery does not last long. It's like the length of an iPhone.

5.0 out of 5 stars camera, March 20, 2013
I purchased this camera for my daughter for Christmas and it is the best idea I ever had, she lives it and the pictures come out just awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars love love, February 26, 2013
I love this camera and I am glad to find one in a price which is a bit more expensive than the original price but still acceptable.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, December 28, 2012
Eazy and much pretty~ I love it sooooo much~ And nice light~ just no SD~ I have to buy it by myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 28, 2012
Very good camera I love it so much and it is cheap than the others I will use it all day!

ARRAY(0xa22c89f0)