4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great value
Super nice watch. I was ecpecting it to be so so given the price point but it isnt! It is as nice a watch as any priced out in the +$300 range.
Published 15 months ago by Jason

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch time error
Published 11 months ago by Matias Fornillo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch time error, February 19, 2014
This review is from: Casio Divers Mens Watch MTD-1060D-1A (Watch)
I have bought this watch two weeks ago, I came in good conditions, BUT it seems to have a problem showing the time. I set the right time, and suddenly the clocks get stuck and the right time gets lost... I hope this rare functionality has something to do with a low battery problem... I will try changing them, however if this is the problem, I can’t understand why a new watch has low batteries!!! As I said before, I hope this is the problem, if not , it mean that the watch DOESN'T WORK at all!

1.0 out of 5 stars The watch looks nice, so I hope I get one that works ..., September 29, 2014
This review is from: Casio Divers Mens Watch MTD-1060D-1A (Watch)
The watch did not work when I received it. I tried replacing the battery and the watch still wouldn't work. I sent it back to watchtronics with the request that they send me a working replacement. I have yet to hear back. I even tried calling a couple times during regular business hours and just got a machine. The watch looks nice, so I hope I get one that works or a refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great value, October 10, 2013
This review is from: Casio Divers Mens Watch MTD-1060D-1A (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars This watch is more beautiful than it looks in the photos, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Casio Divers Mens Watch MTD-1060D-1A (Watch)
This watch is more beautiful than it looks in the photos. It has an excellent appearance. For the price paid is a very good buy. In local distributors of Casio (Colombia) is worth more than twice what paid including freight, insurance and taxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfec, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Casio Divers Mens Watch MTD-1060D-1A (Watch)
Excellent, it was what was waiting. I am charmed with the clock, very well. Indeed that I recommend very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for any man!, October 19, 2014
This review is from: Casio Divers Mens Watch MTD-1060D-1A (Watch)
I bought this watch in January (2014) as a gift for my boyfriend. He wears it on a daily basis and absolutely loves it. The battery has worked perfect since day one and it still looks the same as when I first bought it. As far as I can tell, there is not a scratch on it, regardless of the use it has been put through. This is the perfect watch to give as a gift to any man who loves watches. You can't go wrong with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Excelente

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome watch, February 16, 2014
This review is from: Casio Divers Mens Watch MTD-1060D-1A (Watch)
Although it 's a bit heavy , the look is dashing .i gifted this to my lil bro ant he liked it too much... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars happy, October 27, 2013
jonathan ali (caracas, venezuela) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Divers Mens Watch MTD-1060D-1A (Watch)
the watch came very well packaged, arrived on time, and it's like I imagined it, it looks like in the photo, and it works perfectly, Good Holiday to the seller, and others say this casio products are excellent and reasonably priced.

greetings from Venezuela.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, October 19, 2013
This review is from: Casio Divers Mens Watch MTD-1060D-1A (Watch)
excellent a great watch simple but endurance funcionally resistance proof of water i love design iron belt low price is better that other watches this likeme

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›