4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Great, Battery Last 10 Years!!!
I was about to replace my Citizen Eco-Drive, when I found out about this Casio. It looks great and the battery last for 10 Years. My Citizen Eco-Drive died after 10 years of use. The finish is not as smooth as a Citizen, but for the price which is almost 1/10 of a Citizen, it's worth every single penny.
Published on June 1, 2008 by Urutoraman

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch
Very nice and attractive timepiece. Only problem the numerals and hands have a very weak glow in the dark, hardly enough to make out the time.
Published on March 8, 2011 by food123

‹ Previous | 16 7 816 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's EF106D-2AV Edifice 10-Year-Battery Analog Bracelet Watch (Watch)
This watch is classic, serious. Beautiful! I had a problem with the box, but the product is great as expected!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect watch, May 14, 2014
Perfect watch for my husband to wear to work. Sturdy and strong enough to encounter bumps and bangs that a mechanic puts his work through. Even though it is a tough watch, it is very attractive and can be worn with work, casual and dress clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this Watch., May 11, 2014
Offers a "Good Choice" dark Blue Dial and was delivered to me in quickly in New condition. For the price, I think this Watch is a Value.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent watch for the price, April 28, 2014
Jon Hewus (Seattle Washington, USA) - See all my reviews
i loved this watch from the moment I opened the package. it is a sporty and dressy watch all in one. The band doesn't pull my hair and it is comfortable to wear. The finish on wtch and band is polished and smooth. i would recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good watch at a bargin price, April 27, 2014
I have had this watch for just over a week. It looks great and keeps good time. The problem was adjusting the watch band. I went on line and saw a u tube demonstration and I was able to make the adjustment to fit my wrist. I would reccomend this watch. The 10 year battery seams a bit much to expect. Time will tell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and fits great., April 15, 2014
The original backroads "bobby" (LaPlace,, Louisiana United States) - See all my reviews
But to be honest I have a small wrist. If you have a large wrist it may not fit you. I love the contrast of the light hands against the dark face of the watch. I don't have to put my reading glasses on to read it. :) The date is hard to read but I don't really need that. If you're looking for a simple watch that runs good then you'll love this one. I'll be back in ten years to let you know about the battery thing ...

5.0 out of 5 stars love my new watch, April 14, 2014
this rocks so far. it is comfortable and love the coloring. would highly recommend this watch to anyone love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, March 30, 2014
Great watch! Just as I expected. The blue dial color is excellent. Overall I'm just very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch, March 21, 2014
A sharp looking watch! The design of the band continues in to the watch case -- a neat look. One caveat -- adjusting the band length (making it shorter) requires significant effort. Suggest that one find a demo on Youtube to see how to adjust the length of this type band. Just do a search for "how to adjust a Casio watch band." Make sure the demo you watch is for
this type of band.

5.0 out of 5 stars my little brother is happy, March 11, 2014
Bought the watch for my little brother,he was and he his vary happy with it.looks good a works just perfectly.

‹ Previous | 16 7 816 | Next ›