Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Casio Men's EF527D-1AV Edifice Stainless Steel Mul...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 49% off the $175.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Casio Men's EF527D-1AV Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Watch
|Price:||$98.52 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$76.48 (44%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Silver-tone watch featuring left-handed crown and black dial with 1/20-second chronograph function, slide-rotating inner bezel, and date window
- 45.5 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel band featuring fold-over push-button clasp with safety
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft): In general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not scuba diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Casio Men's Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch exists at the crossroads of comfort, style and functionality…which is where you should be. This dynamic timepiece kicks off with a 45.5mm stainless steel case and a stationary bezel with a textured edge. There are also pushers on both sides of the case, along with a protected screw-down crown on the right side. The watch's black dial is a flurry of function with a sliding inner bezel, silver-toned hour markers and hands, which are powered by quartz movement. The dial also features three chronograph sub-dials with 12-hour, 60-minute and 60-second displays, along with a date display window at the 3 'o clock position. The stainless steel three-link bracelet straps this watch to the wrist, while a fold-over push-button clasp with a safety ensures that it stays there. Finally, this watch offers water resistance up to 330 feet (100 meters).
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003URUM6W
- Item model number: EF527D-1AV
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 22, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Push-Button Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Water Resistant|
|Item weight||27.22 Grams|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
-Larger Face (could be a pro or a con)
-Great price (Amazon is much less than MSRP here)
-If trying to use this as an actual pilot's watch, it may be difficult to perform calculations on based on the size of some of the numbering (not a problem if you sit at a desk all day and just wear it because it looks great)
- The Chronograph feature is excellent, with the big second hand stationary until you use the stopwatch/chrono feature. It does a full sweep back clockwise to reset to zero.
- The bottom (at 6 o'clock) dial is used as the constant second hand. However, pressing the B-Button (located lower right) will turn off the seconds feature, it will go stationary at zero. Press the b button again to reactivate the second hand feature. It will go back to the correct second as if it never stopped, great feature. Also note that this hand runs for the first 30 seconds when using the stopwatch feature, then zeros.
- The big second hand and lower second hand can be realigned (is they lose their calibration) by pulling out the crown all the way out (position 2), and pressing either the A-button (top right button) for the big second hand and the B-Button (lower right button) for the small second hand. When delivered, my small second hand was off by one second in alignment, was very easy to calibrate back to zero.
- Comes with a screw-down crown, which I love.
- Accuracy is outstanding, as are most Quartz. It loses about 1 second per 7 days, which is excellent, and matches my Swiss Quartz.
- It's a bit busy, I would consider changing the bracelet for a different type of band, like say a black leather or strap.
Note: These watch is sold by several sellers on Amazon, some only have a few review, make sure to search "EF-527D-1AVDF" from the site to pull up all those sellers, and you can see all the reviews. Almost all are positive!
I noticed some of the other reviews commented on the crown either breaking or being loose, well ... this is normal, its not broken and its normal to stay loose until you screw it on (the original status of the crown is screwed into its place in a way that you can't snap it out, you have to unscrew it first then snap it out one click to set up the date or two clicks to set up the time, then after you finish you have to snap it back in then screw it clockwise as far as it can go, the manual say that the watch is not water resistant if its not screwed on tightly). that explains most of the complaints in the other reviews, obviously the other users just didn't know that so they either broke the crown or left it loose.
the manual is very short and doesn't explain any of the uses of the rotating bezel, but you can easily find them online.
the case in which the watch came in is very cheap and looks like crap.
be ready to remove one or two links from the bracelet unless your wrist in huge.
the price is great for the function.
also it came already set up to the correct time and date.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Casio must be losing money selling this watch for only $100. It's sturdy, well made, functional and looks good. I researched it down to this and a Seiko. Read morePublished 2 days ago by C. Keebler
item arrived damaged - pin was totally pulled out and bent almost in half!Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love its simplicity. The second hand can be stopped to save battery.Published 9 days ago by Felix Yin
Great watch for the money. Looks and functions as good as watches priced hundreds higher.Published 28 days ago by Roy P.
Looks beautiful, feels right and it even looks very expensive. The only thing is that it is hard to read the small tiny numbers within the watch. I don't need them anyway.Published 1 month ago by joel gomez