5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely awesome!, March 13, 2014
This review is from: Casio Men's EF539D-1A2 Edifice Stainless Steel Analog Black Dial Chronograph Watch (Watch)
Is big enought, really well made, I have no complaints with this watch, I love it!.

Just one con is the second hand, I wish it move with the current time, not within the cronograph, the real second hand is the below dial, but I can go with it, I can't take off a star because of that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, April 15, 2014
Excellent, very good product finishes are great and the watch is quite heavy, the pulse is too long for my wrist but it is very good, what I liked most because security has close when the pulse is double what gives greater security.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, July 14, 2014
Great watch, looks great and is the perfect size for my hand. Had to remove a few links to get it to fit right but other than faced no problems at all. Really glad i got it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love thewatch, September 25, 2014
Love the watch. Looks great, runs great! You will have to have links taken out. I think I could have put it around my ankle as it was.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, June 17, 2014
Great looking watch. Works good and you can't beat the price. I have only had it for a few days but so far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars but certainly have a feeling that it is great. I love it already, July 26, 2014
Haven't used it yet, but certainly have a feeling that it is great. I love it already. Would certainly buy more different models.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it. The color looks great on him, July 29, 2014
UY (Auburn hills, USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this as a gift to my husband. He loved it. The color looks great on him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 1, 2014
It's a really nice watch for a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars very good!! AMAZON SUPER, November 14, 2014
Very, very good!! AMAZON SUPER! Add the ability to send to Russia!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, September 1, 2014
My friend love it very much .