CL) MU) Casio EXLIM Z60 Black Dig
From the Manufacturer
The simple to use EX-Z60 offers 6.0-megapixel images and a 3x optical zoom packed into a slim body enhanced by rounded edges. The camera features a large, easy-to-see 2.5-inch LCD monitor as well as the Anti Shake DSP, which along with the Auto Macro and Quick Shutter functions, considerably reduces the incidence of blurred images due to moving subjects or shaky hands, ensuring that beautiful images can be created and enjoyed by anyone. The EX-Z60 comes with many other convenient and user-friendly features, including Easy Mode, a simplified camera menu that facilitates effortless picture taking.
The Exilim line is a culmination of Casio's core technologies of miniaturization and digital technology resulting in a smaller, higher-resolution camera. Exilim has led the current digital camera trend of stylish, compact, and fast action functions. The EX-Z60 is the latest in Casio's pursuit of a digital camera that is both high tech and hassle-free, bringing the fun and enjoyment of digital photography to everyone.
In addition to its compact and stylish design, a noteworthy EX-Z60 function includes Revive Shot, which refreshes faded colors of old photos by bringing them back to life in digital format, automatically adjusting for obliquity even when photos are shot while still in the album. The Rapid Flash function enables three consecutive, high-speed flash photos in only one second, ensuring that no special moments are missed. The Easy Mode setting provides a simplified, easy-to-understand, and convenient version of the settings menu and camera interface, designed especially for first-time users but also helpful to those who prefer a basic camera settings interface as well. The BEST SHOT button enables convenient, one-touch access to 33 scenarios chosen from an image menu and providing the user with a wide range of camera settings for taking hassle-free photos every time.
The new EX-Z60 is a stylish and easy to use digital camera that takes high quality images and comes loaded with the latest features and functions. Casio continues to bring the fun and versatility of digital photography to users everywhere.
Stylish, Slim, Compact Size High Performance Mode
Various functions to make incredibly beautiful pictures possible
- 6.0-megapixel high resolution CCD and 3x optical zoom lens
- Large, easy-to-see 2.5-inch TFT LCD display
- The Exilim Engine features the Anti Shake DSP, which reduces blurring caused by shaky hands or moving subjects
- 95.2 x 60.6 x 19.8 millimeters (W x H x D), slim compact size (thinnest point: 16.2 mm)
- Slim body enhanced by rounded edges and shape; stylish design accentuated by a sophisticated framework
- Once powered on, the camera is ready to take pictures in approximately 1.4 seconds
- After the shutter is pressed, the image is recorded almost instantly, with only an approximately 0.002-seconds release time lag
- High-speed picture playback of approximately 0.1 seconds
- Subjects appear brightly on the display monitor even under low-light conditions, enabling easy shot composition
High-Quality Multi-Use Functions
- "Rapid Flash" enables three consecutive, high speed flash photos in only one second
- "Soft Flash" prevents over exposure when taking shots in Macro, etc.
- "Revive Shot" refreshes the colors of old, faded photos and saves them in digital format
- The 33 scene "BEST SHOT" enables selection of the appropriate camera setting for both still photos and movies via a sample image menu
- The "Easy Mode" menu is a simplified camera interface for user-friendly operation
- The "Auto Macro" mode allows for automatic switching between macro and auto focus modes
- The "9 Point Multi AF" clearly indicates areas of focus when photographing subjects with multiple focus points
- The "Quick Shutter" function reduces mistakes by facilitating simple and easy high-speed focusing
- The "Flash Assist" mode compensates for poorly illuminated areas within the shot
- The "Exposure Warning" mode warns over or under exposure via an on-screen display
- The "Icon Help" function provides icon guidance when adjusting camera settings
- The "Direct On" button allows quick startup in both shooting and playback modes
- Equipped with a one-touch "BEST SHOT" button that allows you to select the appropriate mode for your shot.