Experience what photo imaging can accomplish with a more advanced digital camera. This Casio EX-P750 7MP digital camera, crafted specifically for the advanced amateur and photo enthusiast, has an ultra high-resolution 7.2 million-pixel CCD imaging element and high-performance Canon 4x optical/4x digital zoom lens to deliver photo quality on par with professional-type digital cameras. The camera has a high-speed continuous shooting function that can take 3 photos per second (up to 5 photos) and 5 recording modes, including Snapshot, Best Shot, Movie, Voice Recorder and Manual Exposure. The EX-Z750 also features a massive 2.5” TFT LCD scratch-resistant TFT screen, 8.9MB built-in flash memory with external SD/MMC memory card slot and movie making with sound. Keeps track of world time of up to 162 cities in 32 time zones and has an auto calendar up to the year 2049. Bonus features of the camera bundle include cradle, AC adapter, USB cable, strap, CD-ROM, A/V cable and built-in flash. Made in USA. 2-3/5Hx3-4/5Wx1-3/4L”.
From the Manufacturer
Casio's Exilim series of digital cameras embody advanced miniaturization and digital technologies, culminating in slim, compact bodies coupled with the latest in digital technologies, making them faster, smaller and more powerful. Casio's Exilim Engine and super long battery life technology, along with the latest in technology, put the Exilim at the forefront of the digital camera market.
The EX-Z750 Exilim Zoom, for truly enjoyable digital photography
The EX-Z750's 7.2-megapixel CCD imaging element delivers superior picture quality with remarkably high definition, while the optical 3x zoom lens and large 2.5-inch liquid crystal display assure enjoyable operation. In addition to manual operation, an extremely versatile array of shooting functions enables a variety of photo effects. Using MPEG-4 format, high quality movies can also be taken in VGA size (640 x 480 pixels) at 30 frames per second. Of course, longer battery life enables the shooting of approximately 325 shots (CIPA standards) on a battery charge. When set in its cradle, AV signal output allows the user to view the photos or movies taken on an external video monitor such as television.
The EX-Z750 is ideal for consumers who are looking to create superior images in challenging lighting conditions. Consumers can select aperture priority, shutter priority, or simply select from several unique Best Shot modes to enhance the images. The 0.9-second continuous shooting mode and low light assist, help capture sharp images such as fast action or low light scenes. The pre-record or Past Movie mode continuously captures 5 seconds of video automatically into buffer memory to ensure that the user records the critical video prior to pushing the shutter. Consumers can also select from several different Movie Best Shot modes and do simple video editing within the camera.
7.2-megapixel quality with versatile shooting functions
- Imaging CCD with an effective 7.2 megapixels, along with a 3x optical zoom lens enables high-quality, high-resolution photographs.
- Super-life battery enables up to 325 shots on a single charge (CIPA standards).
- AF assist light makes focus operation easier even in dark settings.
- High-speed start-up enables shooting approximately 0.9 seconds after the power is turned on.
- Release time lag of only 0.007 seconds means images are recorded approximately 0.007 seconds after the shutter is released.
- High-speed picture playback of approximately 0.1-seconds intervals.
- Continuous shutter function enables photos to be taken in approximately 0.9-second intervals (using normal photo quality, 3072 x 2034 size).
- Manual exposure mode enables greater creativity for more enjoyable picture taking.
- Various manual settings can be quickly set on a single screen with EX button.
- Continuous zoom enables automatic framing function that crops and resizes pictures to create optimally framed images, taking two images with a single press of the shutter.
- Art Shot function enables pastel, illustration, or cross-filter effect processing on the liquid crystal monitor during shooting to enable the creation of artistic photographs.
- ID photo function enables, with a single press of the shutter, the automatic layout and shooting of five differently sized portrait photos saved as one image, ideal for resumes and drivers licenses.
- Best Shot function enables the user to choose the desired setting from samples.
- Using MPEG-4 format, videos may be shot in VGA size (640 x 480 pixels) at 30 frames per second.
- Movie Best Shot: select a scene (includes fireworks, against the light and silent) from the samples to achieve the desired shooting effect.
- Approximately 2 hours and 50 minutes of movie shooting on a single battery charge (continuous recording).
- Past Movie function enables video recording to begin from five seconds before the shutter is pressed.
- Short Movie function enables the user to shoot a short video of approximately 8 seconds, centering on the time the shutter was pressed.
- Motion Print function enables either 9 or 1 frames to be converted to a still photo.
- Movie Playback Zoom function enables zoom display during video playback.
- During Movie Playback Zoom, the position of the enlargement can be moved.
- Three types of Movie Editing operation (before, during or after) can be used to eliminate unwanted scenes.
- Equipped with a large 2.5-inch TFT color liquid crystal display, along with an optical viewfinder.
- High-speed USB 2.0 compatible for high-speed image transfer.
- AV outputs in the camera cradle allow the viewing of photos or videos on an external video monitor such as television.
- The color LCD has two levels of brightness to choose from to suit users' needs.
- Photo Loader PC software included to enable automatic transfer of images to the user's personal computer.
- Windows Media Player 9 video playback software and Ulead Video Studio video editing software included (trial version).
- Menu display can be set in 10 languages, including Chinese (simplified and traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Connects directly to PictBridge and USB DIRECT-PRINT compatible printers.
- ExifPrint (Exif 2.2) and PRINT Image Matching III compatibility.