Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 15, 2013
I took it on a 17 day trek around Annapurna in Nepal. Very little electricity there so the huge battery life was the initial reason I purchased the ZR400. However what I came to love about the camera was the low light and best shot features in the software that allowed me to photograph the interiors of Buddhist temples (with permission of course) without using flash. The Best Shot feature was used for most of my photos because of the contrast between blue sky, snowcapped 26,000 ft peaks and river valleys -- all in the same shot.

I purchased a 2nd battery as a backup, but never needed at all, in fact with periodic charging never even came close to running out of battery life. This is a great little camera!
on February 2, 2014
I love this camera! I bought this because of all others comments. I had a Nikon cool pix. Awful. Went back to a Casio . Thanks for the quick instructions from some comment to change language to English. That 's all I needed to start taking pictures. The shutter speed is fast!The pictures r in focus! Love the panerama feature! This camera is great!
on January 24, 2014
Bought it for my family as a decent tour camera for trips, and around the house shooting.
I also found it to be an excellent tool to track my progress in rifle target practice through a scope.
The features can seem a little daunting from the get go, but one search on the internet for the english documentation solved that quickly.
It came from Japan, and with japanese instructions.
on December 31, 2013
clear screen in sunlight.night shot is amazing.best shot choices gives you scope for a perfect shot.this camera is the best.
on January 4, 2014
This camera exceeds all picture quality expectations. I would have given a 5 star if instructions had come in English and if it had come with a stand alone battery charger vs charging through the camera. Casio makes a great point and shoot. Love the triple shot and art modes. Highly recommend this camera.
on October 17, 2014
If you want a lot of beautifully crisp pictures, quickly, this is your camera. I bought it for my mom and she loves it. Came with options in another language, and my brother had to figure out how to show them in English. That'd be my only issue. She was thinking she was going to have to return it!
on February 23, 2014
Have had it for 6 months now and read the manual twice but still continue to find amazing new features it has. Great image quality and movie options. Happy with the purchase and it was actually $40 more back when I got it.
on April 15, 2015
Nice update for this series of cameras. Basically consistent with prior versions so still easy to use. Technical advancements in some areas make it a bit better for difficult situations.
on July 8, 2014
Excellent little point and shoot. I have used Casio in the past and this is a replacement for my old Casio Exilim. Pictures are quite good and have enjoyed this so far.
on June 16, 2015
Excellent product for detail of high speed golf swing. Software simple and huge files that may require you to use an external drive to save space on your computer drive.