4.0 out of 5 stars Standard charger for NP-60 Casio battery
This is the standard charger for NP-60 battery that comes with some Casio cameras, like the EX-Z80.
The Good:
- It is a very well built charger, solid and takes the abuse easily.
- The battery charges very fast. The standard 720mAh battery that came with my Casio EX-Z80 camera charged in about one hour.
- The power cable is just a simple cable and does...
Published on December 2, 2008 by dorel_c

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I received my charger but I did not receive the charger cord. So this charger is clearly useless to me. I need the cord in order to use the charger. So dumb.
Published 5 months ago by Lauren

4.0 out of 5 stars Standard charger for NP-60 Casio battery, December 2, 2008
dorel_c (SPRING, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Exilim BC-60L External Battery Charger for NP-60 Casio Lithium-Ion Battery (Camera)
The Good:
- It is a very well built charger, solid and takes the abuse easily.
- The power cable is just a simple cable and does not have the bulky power supply built in the head. All the power conversion/insulation is in the charger itself.
The Not So Good:
- It does not come with a car adapter.
- Although the charger works at 110 as well as 220V, at 50/60Hz, does not come with a "prong" adapter, so if you travel over seas you must bring along your own prong adapters so you can plug it in any outlet.
- Since the charger has everything built in, they could have designed the power prongs directly in it, such that one would not need the cable at all (although some people prefer it like this, because it does not hang the whole charger on the wall which is nice, but then you have to carry the cable around)

Overall a very good charger, but at this price should have come with a car adapter at least, which is the reason I gave it a 4 star instead of 5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected., January 11, 2010
I bought this charger after my Exilim EX-Z29 charger went missing while I was in the states. I ordered my charger on January 5th and received it on the 11th (NJ-to Maine). As far as I can tell it works perfectly so far. I'm glad I can actually use my camera again too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Exilim Battery Charger for NP-60, April 19, 2010
This charger isn't the cheapest charger you can find out there but it is the one that will properly charge your NP-60 battery. Performs like an OEM model would. Battery keeps it's charge for a long amount of time the way it should. I fully recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, June 5, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Long Lasting, November 15, 2009
I had purchased a digital camera that included this charger but in the midst of my relocation, I lost the charger. It took me forever to locate one until I checked out Amazon.com. VIOLA! There it was. It came within 3 days & it was packaged with similar packaging that my camera came in. It worked INSTANTLY & has still kept my camera working without constant hassle.

4.0 out of 5 stars They sent me the wrong one., October 6, 2009
I bought this as a reserve for my sons camera. His has the bigger battery. I bought this one not knowing if they sent me the wrong one or did they just send me the wrong one. I don't think I saved the INVOICE. Anyway still have not heard back from them so customer Service for this item is abysmal. Product shipped fast and in good condition. Just the wrong one. Someone HELP.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery Charger, June 15, 2014
Also purchased for work along with battery and USB cable, as advised earlier everything seems to be working as it is supposed to

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work properly, June 4, 2014
It only turns on for about 3 seconds, then the charging light turns off.... what a waste of my money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong product, April 14, 2014
Delivery was quick. Product was not what I had ordered. I typed in the name and model of my camera but this charger is too large for the battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Exillm, March 13, 2014
Michael Lopez (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Ordered this item because I lost the one that came with my camera. It does the job that i needed...LOL