Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 25, 2013
I picked this up a few days ago at Walmart for a paltry $14 and I have to say that it is the best sub-$20 watch I have ever owned. I'm a pretty big G-Shock fan and I also enjoy my collection of over-priced Michael Kors watches, but when I saw this and the price point I had to buy it. It looks great and feels great on the wrist, and is basically a G-Shock minus the protective features of it.

General features:

-keeps time, day, date

-single, easy to operate alarm

-stopwatch

-backlight (in an awesome military-esqe orange)

Again, for the price and for the features, this watch is certainly unbeatable. Also, it looks awesome. I feel cool just wearing it. Pick this up if you need a quick-fix watch or a long-term solution if you don't want to drop money for a high-end Casio or a G-Shock. You won't be disappointed.
on March 4, 2013
Watch is a very nice flat army green, the image looks a bit lighter. It's much thinner than a g-shock and more comfortable. I do like the look of it but what really appeals to me is that I only paid $20. It's not like I don't care what happens to it but if I accidentally leave it in a golf cart, like I did with my g-shock, I won't be as upset.
on June 21, 2014
Great watch, fits really well, clear screen, very very basic. The only features are time (obviously), day and date, alarm and timer. Most watches nowadays come with so many features you can't figure them out. I've had the watch for a few weeks now and there's obvious scratches on the screen, so i'm not expecting it to last a lifetime, but nonetheless, its a good watch. I recommend it.
on February 13, 2014
This is a no frills, barebone watch. If you are looking for simplicity and ease of use, this watch is it. It provides the time, an alarm and a stopwatch.
on January 12, 2014
First off, this is a solid watch for not alot of bones. All Timex and Casio watches of this sort will be pretty durable. Let's talk about what this watch is and isn't. This IS a watch that is good at telling time, being green although not exactly OD but close, and being relatively durable for the price of admission. This IS NOT a multi-function tactical watch that you want to take to Afghanistan. It was dissapointing to see a plastic clasp. Also the buttons are overly difficult to actuate, yes I know you don't want them to be super easy. Basic functions is all you get, what do you expect for $20? No water resistant rating although it does say WR. Should hold up.....hopefully.
on November 21, 2013
Nice decent watch. What more could you expect for a $20 watch. Nicely built that gives accurate time. The watch is a small. I would say smaller than a ladies g shock and thinner, but because of the color and design its very manly. The color is darker than the picture, more of a dark green color. I bought this as an alternate for my expensive watches which that I do not want to get sratches or over use them. Very light and comfortable. A perfect watch for everyday work that you can hit on walls and bang on your desk and don't care.
on March 4, 2013
Paid just 12.99 for this on a deal a day site so how could I go wrong? Those at work that noticed it commented "welcome back 80's". I had this watch in black as a kid and it worked just fine. Now its back in army green. Smaller than a g shock and only water resist 30 meters. Good watch for just banging around ..
on February 26, 2015
I bought two black Casio watches (made in China) but they arrived in army green color instead of black color. My kids still love them!
review image
on January 9, 2014
Casio is with out concern a perfect choice this watch is strong as i used to work (daily)its light, not bulky like the big watches for men but still pack a nice rogue it size. All the tools need it to survive daily life situations light bright and clear! Stop watch work like a charm every time, military time (24H) good to have! Alarm easy to set up !! But battery life in this watches are beyond and above any digital or dial watch!
on February 23, 2015
Don't be fooled by the word Kids and Black in the title! First, the watch band is huge. It's definitely sized for adults not kids. Second, it's green not black as described in the title. Another lame thing is that display screen is flush with the bezel totally exposing it to damage.

See 1 answered question