‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable and Dependable, May 12, 2007
This review is from: Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch (Watch)
If you are looking for a cheap, durable watch, look no further. As a student, it suits my needs perfectly. It has a large, clear display, which includes the date, alarm indicator, hour-beep indicator, and PM indicator. The electro luminescent backlight works wonderfully, and I've noticed that the face doesn't get scratched if it makes contact with a wall. It's water resistant, so you don't have to worry about it when washing your hands. I've used the alarm on several occassions, and I have no complaints. It beeps loudly for around 30 seconds, so unless you are a particularly heavy sleeper you should have no problems with it. Also, I've seen complaints about the size of the band...I wear it on the fourth notch from the end and I am an average-build 6 foot tall male. If you are heavy-set or muscular then this watch might not be for you. I've never had any use for the timer function, but I've read that a lot of people find it useful. The controls are very user-friendly...no complaints here. If you are looking for a flashy watch, or one you can take into the pool, then you'll want to look elsewhere. Otherwise, you can't beat the value. It has a seven-year battery and costs about as much as a CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch that last, October 3, 2010
This review is from: Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch (Watch)
I have this model watch for about eight years since i was in midddle school and now in college. My watch has been every where from washing machines to swimming pools in the water to the dryer. I drop it several time on the ground... and no matter what hapens it always work.I t might reset if it under water to long.. But I am very impress wth the battery lifespan to see it still works.... Even thogh my wrist band broke off after about the first two years of owning it. I carry it around in my pocket so my watch see alot of water from me sweating or it raining but it always works sadly after so many years of owning it the battery finaly dying no display just lights and beeping sounds.. In short term I would reccommend this watch if you want somehting cheap,simple,inexensive,durable, and last long time this may be the watch for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch for under $15, January 11, 2014
Grangerman "Mike" (McConnellsburg, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch (Watch)
I challenge anyone to find a better watch for under $15. I don't normally wear a watch but I bought this to take on an elk hunting trip. Was looking for a cheap throwaway watch that would last for a month or two and I wanted a watch that would illuminate in the dark. Guess what, I have had this watch for about 6 mths,. I wear it every day, in the shower, on construction sites, out to dinner and everywhere and this watch functions flawlessly. It is very simple to program and operate and in the middle of the night when I want to know what time it is, I just press the little button on the side and presto, it lights up bright, let's me see the time, and back to sleep. Only negative, if you have a big wrist, this watch may not fit. I'm 6'1", 225 lbs and the strap is almost too small for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dad loves it!!!!!!!!!!, May 25, 2007
This review is from: Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch (Watch)
Got this for my dad for Fathers Day. His other watch broke, he doesnt like the "fancy" ones they got today(as he puts it). He wanted a simple watch. Well this one has the time(hope so), day and date, and his loves the light, he goes to the movies at least once a week, so the light helps tremulously. Plus day + date is on same face no pushing buttons, someones always asking that. If you like a watch that is simple, just time and day is all you need to know, not all that other "fancy" stuff this watch is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive, accurate, long life, May 30, 2013
This review is from: Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch (Watch)
I've owned this basic model watch the past 10-12 years. Very accurate and dependable. The band is the weak area, when the band breaks I buy a new watch. Replacement band is the same price as the watch. Pity to throw a good working watch away.
Functional and simple, I keep the Rolex in the drawer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch (Watch)
One of the best watches Casio makes. Keeps perfect time, with all the info you need ( day, date, AM, PM etc) without having TOO MUCH info on the screen GOOD price ,and the battery last forever ( or so it seems ) I've had several of this model and hope CASIO continues to make it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch (Watch)
best watch ever, date, day, time all in one. what more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, basic watch, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch (Watch)
I bought this 9 months ago. It keeps perfect time. It has the basic alarm, stopwatch and time-setting functions which are easily accessible. It's a normal size (1-3/8" square). Nowadays it seems like it's hard to find a basic, functional watch without getting gaudy appearance. This one is the exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch for kids, August 29, 2014
This review is from: Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch (Watch)
I ordered this watch for my 9 year old son as it is a smaller size, great for small wrists. I saw it at Sears for $22.00 and so of course, came to Amazon and found it for $14.03 total order price.
It's a really nice looking watch in person, my 13 year old son wears G-Shock which is made also by Casio but too large for my younger son

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it!, July 26, 2014
This review is from: Casio F105W-1A Casio Illuminator Watch (Watch)
Perfect! Minimalist, Casual, and Functional! It's lightweight and it goes with everything. If you don't really wear watches, trust me you'll get used to it really fast and feel naked without it. Wear it to school, the gym, and class! It's very Versitle.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›