5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch
I love this watch so far! It is my favorite color for one thing. The numbers are large and easy to read and it says the Day of the Week and the Date. It's pretty comfortable too for a plastic watch.
Published on January 4, 2012 by wishgirl10

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed light function
Good watch but if you regularly use the light function, do not buy this. This one is hard to press doesn't stay on unless you're earnestly and tightly pressing on the button. I used to have a $10 Armitron watch for the same purpose of having a sports watch that I could beat up and that one did the trick much better than this one.
Published 4 months ago by nube

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch, January 4, 2012
wishgirl10 (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio F108WH Water Resistant Digital Watch with Turquoise Resin Strap (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not unisex sized... but I love it!!!, November 15, 2013
Love the color! It isn't as sturdy as I expected though... but this is only because I have been wearing a similarly-looking Baby G for years... Also, it is supposed to be unisex, but I have to wear it in the las hole because I have thin wrists.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch ever made, September 4, 2013
I recently started running again and tried to find my ~$80 sport watch I bought a couple years ago and couldn't find it but I'm glad I didn't. This watch is super lightweight, flexible, and comfortable. I have used and abused this bad boy for about two months now and it still looks brand new. The manual says you aren't supposed to submerse it, but I've taken it underwater a handful of times and it still works just fine. The only thing is that I've scratched up the screen pretty bad, but it doesn't affect the display at all, which is great because I've broken screens before. This is a perfect watch, and it's so cheap!

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly designed light function, July 10, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
100% recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT, June 24, 2014
I wear this watch everyday! It is super comfy and can be worn swimming and in the shower. I've dropped it and thrown it and have had it for a year and it is still working perfectly. LOVE IT!

2.0 out of 5 stars Watch face too big., April 16, 2014
This is a fun, retro looking watch, but the face is about the same size of my wrist and the straps are too long so it was very uncomfortable and I ended up giving it to a friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars More durable and waterproof than expected, April 10, 2014
I've owned this Casio for 3 weeks now and I have swam in the ocean (which this is only water resistant) and it still works just fine. Even though its all plastic and feels a bit cheap, it doesn't have the common silicone style band which I've had dull over time and was also prone to attract grime. This watch seems like it will hold up for the long run!

4.0 out of 5 stars eye catching color, April 1, 2014
i like this watch because of the color, its same as the photo.
everything else works well for an everyday watch with a sporty style.
long band, i have a small wrist and it almost overlaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described!!, March 19, 2014
I love this watch! Its exactly as described and comes in the origional box and all. the only con is I wish the the light would stay lit for a bit after you push the light button, but it only stays lit while your pushing it. that would have made it perfect. I still will be ordering it in more colors.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›