Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 15, 2013
Love the color! It isn't as sturdy as I expected though... but this is only because I have been wearing a similarly-looking Baby G for years... Also, it is supposed to be unisex, but I have to wear it in the las hole because I have thin wrists.
on January 22, 2015
Fun choice of colors on these digital watches. After learning how to adjust the time, date, etc, on the first watch, the rest were easy, even though there were different manufacturers involved. I purchased sunglasses in an attempt to match the colors of the watches. They weren't designed to match but they all turned out pretty well.
on December 31, 2013
I was looking for a watch that would not weigh down my arm and was not made of metal links.

When I was younger, I had shyed away from these watches, but as I get older these seem much more practical.

I hate analog time, therefore this is perfect for me. Light, stop watch, alarm clock, and 24 hr capability. I just bought many colors to attempt to match my wardrobe.

Again, i'd recommend this for all ages, but definitely for those with an active lifestyle.
on September 4, 2013
I recently started running again and tried to find my ~$80 sport watch I bought a couple years ago and couldn't find it but I'm glad I didn't. This watch is super lightweight, flexible, and comfortable. I have used and abused this bad boy for about two months now and it still looks brand new. The manual says you aren't supposed to submerse it, but I've taken it underwater a handful of times and it still works just fine. The only thing is that I've scratched up the screen pretty bad, but it doesn't affect the display at all, which is great because I've broken screens before. This is a perfect watch, and it's so cheap!
on April 10, 2014
I've owned this Casio for 3 weeks now and I have swam in the ocean (which this is only water resistant) and it still works just fine. Even though its all plastic and feels a bit cheap, it doesn't have the common silicone style band which I've had dull over time and was also prone to attract grime. This watch seems like it will hold up for the long run!
on February 11, 2014
I like this watch. It allows me to swim and not worry it will longer work. I love the color. I've had it about a week now, and it has become a part of me, I'm never without it. The only thing that bothers me is that the face of the watch scratches easily. I mean the numbers are still visible, but like I said, I've only had it for about a week and I want to say I already have like 10 scuff marks and a few line scratches. Over all it is a good PLASTIC watch.
on June 22, 2015
My daughter got one of these watches for her birthday a couple years ago and wore it ALL the time. She finally lost it at camp and we searched far and wide trying to find another. She is now very happy to have it "back" and is again wearing it full time. It's comfortable (plastic) and it held up extremely well. I'm sure it's still ticking away somewhere in the sand at camp!
on July 10, 2014
Good watch but if you regularly use the light function, do not buy this. This one is hard to press doesn't stay on unless you're earnestly and tightly pressing on the button. I used to have a $10 Armitron watch for the same purpose of having a sports watch that I could beat up and that one did the trick much better than this one.
on March 6, 2013
Bought one for myself, my brother saw it and asked for it so i gave it to him. I bought another one for myself and i have another in white. very handy watch i love it. I have marc jacobs and michael kors watches but i love my casio it's as stylish. I get more compliments on this color and style than with any of my other watches.
on March 19, 2014
I love this watch! Its exactly as described and comes in the origional box and all. the only con is I wish the the light would stay lit for a bit after you push the light button, but it only stays lit while your pushing it. that would have made it perfect. I still will be ordering it in more colors.

See 1 answered question