Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on March 11, 2015
Great watch for the price! This is the perfect look for those casual days. I have a small wrist I'm on the third smallest link, but it still looks nice on! Nice blue color. Good functions and easy to set. Happy with the purchase.
review image
on August 29, 2013
I would totally give this all 5 stars if the color was correct and my package wasnt damaged. the blue here on line is much brighter looking i mean thats why i bought this one since it looked like a bright blue but its more of and average blue almost navy, thats fine but when i got the package the Casio boxed was samshed and the wrist thing that holds the watch broke off. i like it but dont Love it.
on August 19, 2015
I have owned approximately seven Casio G-shock watches over the years- both regular and Baby G-shock. I have loved each of them- especially their bright colors and the dependability of the Casio brand. Being a nurse, I frequently wash my hands and often subject my watches to harsh cleaners, in attempts to "disinfect" before I leave the hospital for the day.

There wasn't anything wrong with the current G-shock I wear daily to work. However, I figured I would change things up a bit and get another Casio in another color. I stumbled upon this simple, no-frills Casio Classic during one of my late-night Amazon browsing. A few days after I added it to my wish list, the price unexpectedly dropped and I scooped up this watch for less than $11. Figured I might as well try this watch out, since most of the G-shocks I've purchased were $80+. This watch is surprisingly lightweight. And I guess I did not notice how thin the watch was from the photos, which is a nice change from the thicker G-shock bands I'm used to. The generously sized watch-face does not look ridiculously large on my tiny wrists. The watch is able to display time in either 12- or 24- hour display mode, displays the day of the week, & the date on the main, timekeeper screen. Admittedly, I am used to the month-date-year format of my other Casio's. But for less than $11, it's no biggie. My only real gripe is that the blue watch color depicted in the photos are much brighter than they actually are. The watch's color is closer to being more of a navy blue, than the bright, electric blue I thought I was receiving. Nevertheless, I'd recommend this watch for what it is- a simple, no-frills watch from a dependable watch company.
review image review image review image review image review image
on June 14, 2013
Love it! I needed to replace my old watch and was trying to get the closest to and it was the casio! Has a great screen and is easy to figure out love the color and everything about it!
on May 26, 2013
I use it for kitesurfing and find it ideal. It is big, light, water proof and dirt cheap, so I dont fear breaking of losing it
on April 6, 2012
i ordered this because casio classic digital watch is making a comeback. i liked this one, blue is my favorite. i can use it in the office, also when i run.

it looks so 80s. not too big like gshock but fashionable enough to wear everyday. i want to collect the other colors too. thank you amazon!
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 28, 2015
Awesome watch and the blue color is cool as ever! It's the perfect size and not bulky at all which I really like. Came earlier then expected (2 days after order was placed) and was pretty simple to set up when reading the manual the comes with it. I set an alarm to test it and it works precisely. The back light works great when in a dark or shady area, it's not really messed when your in a lighted area. I was having a hard time choosing a watch that was reasonably priced, water proof and could tell the time and date and have an alarm and this watch has meet all my needs. I plan on buying more in different colors and highly recommend to anyone looking for a great fashionable watch.
review image
on May 19, 2013
Bought this for my daughter as an everyday watch. It looks like a baby-g watch but is really affordable. My daughter loves it.
on June 1, 2013
This is a great low cost watch that keeps great time. I use mine for biking and have worn it to work. It's held up very well and I would definitely buy it again.
on August 29, 2013
I already own this same watch in Black and saw it was available in Blue. So of course I had to buy one. These are tough but comfortable watches. They are rather simple to get running but have all I need for daily use. Accurate time, alarm and easy to see display are what I depend on in my watches. They should run for a long time before the battery needs replacing. Highly recommended!