5.0 out of 5 stars I need more of these in my life.
Published on September 21, 2011 by Biali

1.0 out of 5 stars Came with black face versus red.
Published 16 months ago by RoboSamurai

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I need more of these in my life., September 21, 2011
This review is from: Casio F108WH Water Resistant Digital Red Resin Strap Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for work, with the plan that I would beat it up, eventually it would break, and that would be that. I never anticipated loving this watch, or becoming a digital person for life. It is incredibly sturdy, and I get compliments on it all the time. I am going to buy another one, and have it be my off work watch, and maybe even go with some other colors. I recommend that you do it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crystal is not mineral :(, July 18, 2013
Amazon rarely lists the crystal correctly. I think their default is "mineral". This watch has a plastic crystal. The crystal is flush with the face of the watch, but because it is not convex, it takes a while to scratch up. I like it 4 stars worth so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars pogi, May 14, 2013
looks like a G! Casio is a must have. I mean any model not just this. I own over 30 models of different Casio digital and analog watches, not a single broken watch. take note, I AM FROM MANILA and my items are shipped from amazon warehouse(wherever that is) to NY (my carrier Johnny Air) then to China (stopover) then to my area Makati (Manila Philippines) DAMN I LOVE AMAZON AND CASIO!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Kids, July 7, 2013
Carol (Tempe, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
This is a good watch for older boys to know when
to get out of the pool. Also sturdy for boys
everyday wear. The reduced price is great ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!!!, March 11, 2013
My son loved this watch. I gave it to him as a Valentine's Day gift. He was so excited not to mention red is his favorite color. He wears this watch everyday, oh did I mention it is water proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, January 9, 2013
DUCKO DA COLDEST (cleveland, OH United States) - See all my reviews
just what i was lookin 4!!! will buy again good job !!!got it real fast wti no problems love it...

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio F108WH Red, September 2, 2013
This product arrived early. I really like the red face that matches the red case and strap. I got it in black too. I like that the watch is simple and looks like the trendy G-Shock at a fraction of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite watch!, January 30, 2013
This watch is the perfect amount of chic tackiness. I get a lot of comments, mostly positive. Super comfortable, great features. My cheapest and favorite watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat of a collector, December 31, 2013
I was looking for a watch that would not weigh down my arm and was not made of metal links.

When I was younger, I had shyed away from these watches, but as I get older these seem much more practical.

I hate analog time, therefore this is perfect for me. Light, stop watch, alarm clock, and 24 hr capability. I just bought many colors to attempt to match my wardrobe.

Again, i'd recommend this for all ages, but definitely for those with an active lifestyle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Came with black face versus red., August 2, 2013
The watch sent was not the same watch as shown in the pictures. The watch sent features a black face, while the watch in the picture features a red face. They list the dial as grey but even that is not accurate to what was sent. What they're showing and sending are two different models of the same watch and obviously I based my purchase on what was seen. Suffice it to say, I'm a bit disappointed and currently waiting to hear back from the distributor. The review will change after resolution of the issue.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›