Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 21, 2011
I bought this watch for work, with the plan that I would beat it up, eventually it would break, and that would be that. I never anticipated loving this watch, or becoming a digital person for life. It is incredibly sturdy, and I get compliments on it all the time. I am going to buy another one, and have it be my off work watch, and maybe even go with some other colors. I recommend that you do it.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 14, 2013
looks like a G! Casio is a must have. I mean any model not just this. I own over 30 models of different Casio digital and analog watches, not a single broken watch. take note, I AM FROM MANILA and my items are shipped from amazon warehouse(wherever that is) to NY (my carrier Johnny Air) then to China (stopover) then to my area Makati (Manila Philippines) DAMN I LOVE AMAZON AND CASIO!
on July 18, 2013
Amazon rarely lists the crystal correctly. I think their default is "mineral". This watch has a plastic crystal. The crystal is flush with the face of the watch, but because it is not convex, it takes a while to scratch up. I like it 4 stars worth so far.
on July 7, 2013
This is a good watch for older boys to know when
to get out of the pool. Also sturdy for boys
everyday wear. The reduced price is great ..
on September 2, 2013
This product arrived early. I really like the red face that matches the red case and strap. I got it in black too. I like that the watch is simple and looks like the trendy G-Shock at a fraction of the cost.
on March 11, 2013
My son loved this watch. I gave it to him as a Valentine's Day gift. He was so excited not to mention red is his favorite color. He wears this watch everyday, oh did I mention it is water proof.
on January 9, 2013
just what i was lookin 4!!! will buy again good job !!!got it real fast wti no problems love it...
on December 31, 2013
I was looking for a watch that would not weigh down my arm and was not made of metal links.

When I was younger, I had shyed away from these watches, but as I get older these seem much more practical.

I hate analog time, therefore this is perfect for me. Light, stop watch, alarm clock, and 24 hr capability. I just bought many colors to attempt to match my wardrobe.

Again, i'd recommend this for all ages, but definitely for those with an active lifestyle.
on January 30, 2013
This watch is the perfect amount of chic tackiness. I get a lot of comments, mostly positive. Super comfortable, great features. My cheapest and favorite watch.
on November 30, 2014
I work with children so I needed something durable, flexible and washable. It took two weeks to research watches. Finally decided on the Casio F108WH in red. I NEVER TAKE THE WATCH OFF. EVER! Sure it doesn't match some outfits but I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. This watch makes me so happy. My favorite part? I use the 24hr display but I can switch it to the 12hr display when a child wants to read the time with a click of a button.

(perfect camp counselor watch)

See 1 answered question