Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on September 21, 2011
I bought this watch for work, with the plan that I would beat it up, eventually it would break, and that would be that. I never anticipated loving this watch, or becoming a digital person for life. It is incredibly sturdy, and I get compliments on it all the time. I am going to buy another one, and have it be my off work watch, and maybe even go with some other colors. I recommend that you do it.
on July 18, 2013
Amazon rarely lists the crystal correctly. I think their default is "mineral". This watch has a plastic crystal. The crystal is flush with the face of the watch, but because it is not convex, it takes a while to scratch up. I like it 4 stars worth so far.
on May 14, 2013
looks like a G! Casio is a must have. I mean any model not just this. I own over 30 models of different Casio digital and analog watches, not a single broken watch. take note, I AM FROM MANILA and my items are shipped from amazon warehouse(wherever that is) to NY (my carrier Johnny Air) then to China (stopover) then to my area Makati (Manila Philippines) DAMN I LOVE AMAZON AND CASIO!
on December 31, 2013
I was looking for a watch that would not weigh down my arm and was not made of metal links.

When I was younger, I had shyed away from these watches, but as I get older these seem much more practical.

I hate analog time, therefore this is perfect for me. Light, stop watch, alarm clock, and 24 hr capability. I just bought many colors to attempt to match my wardrobe.

Again, i'd recommend this for all ages, but definitely for those with an active lifestyle.
on September 2, 2013
This product arrived early. I really like the red face that matches the red case and strap. I got it in black too. I like that the watch is simple and looks like the trendy G-Shock at a fraction of the cost.
on November 30, 2014
I work with children so I needed something durable, flexible and washable. It took two weeks to research watches. Finally decided on the Casio F108WH in red. I NEVER TAKE THE WATCH OFF. EVER! Sure it doesn't match some outfits but I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE. This watch makes me so happy. My favorite part? I use the 24hr display but I can switch it to the 12hr display when a child wants to read the time with a click of a button.

(perfect camp counselor watch)
on July 23, 2014
Love the color bands on the Casio watches ... I now have 4 of them.. they work great and I like to use the different modes on them... the stopwatch, the alarm.. they are not complicated watches ... the price is right,... love em
on July 7, 2013
This is a good watch for older boys to know when
to get out of the pool. Also sturdy for boys
everyday wear. The reduced price is great ..
on November 15, 2014
I like this new watch it's waterproof and it serves you well this is my six watch the last five months my other watches that I ordered from Japan and China I still have them but one of them that I just ordered the glass broke on it that's why ordered this one. I will order more watches in the future when your company and others companies thank you for the product sincerely miss you TYLER.
on November 5, 2014
Great watch at a great price. I needed a watch to run and bike with that has a rubber/resin strap so it won't get destroyed by sweat. It was easy to set, and pretty intuitive to use. The color is great and I'm considering getting a few more in other colors because I like it so much.

See 1 answered question