5.0 out of 5 stars Five alarms! Love it.
This unit has a fairly large display, which is helpful for those over 40 like me. Very useful feature of having five alarms, which can even be set for a particular date.
Published on April 7, 2010 by easygoingtodd

2.0 out of 5 stars Casio digital plastic watch with big screen day-date.
Published on April 26, 2012 by Douglas Baty

5.0 out of 5 stars Five alarms! Love it., April 7, 2010
This review is from: Casio Men's F201WA-1A Black Resin Multi-Function Alarm Sport Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for 5 alarms, July 2, 2011
A good value for the price. For those who are wondering, the 5th "snooze alarm" offers all the functionality of the other 4, plus the OPTION of using it as a snooze alarm, per your preference.

My only caution: The buttons aren't recessed or shielded, so they do tend to get pressed by accident.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good watch for its price !, January 19, 2011
A Kid's Review
If you just need a good and inexpensive time peice,this watch will fit the bill. I just need the basics-the display shows it. I wish the digital read out was just a bit larger. The 1 second light is too quick to read at night time. Other functions on the watch are nice to have for its price. The band is comfortable to wear. Overall, I'm happy with it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Casio digital plastic watch with big screen day-date., April 26, 2012
Douglas Baty (Sacramento California) - See all my reviews
4/26/12: Whoa; I just opened the box and am disappointed. I am a senior and purchased this watch to replace an easy-to-read 25 year-old metal Casio that also has a day-date display. I was hoping this new watch would be easy to read day or night, thin, and lightweight. Well, at least it's lightweight. The display, however, is "muddy" depending on viewing angle. Reflections add to the problem. Night illumination is a bip-light in the lower-left corner and does not backlight the display.

This watch has many functions, which just makes the 4 control buttons difficult for me to use. The price was downright cheap, but rather than 5 different alarm settings, how about more practicallity? - - - - - - Note: Delivery was fast and free.(!)

I will keep the watch and use it on my next red-eye plane trip (plastic watches do not trip TSA metal detectors), but I doubt I will wear it much outside that. I need reading glasses to see the date. Next time I will buy a Timex (higher cost but better backlighting).

Baty - Sacramento CA

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT TOO SHABBY--ALMOST ALL THE BELLS AND WHISTLES., July 19, 2012
PROS:
It's cheap. Has hourly chime (if you set it), five alarms and all of them can be set to repeat every day or be a one-time only thing on a given day. One alarm (only one) has a snooze function that repeats alarm every five minutes for seven intervals. The beeping is robust, but not enough to wake you if you are deeply asleep or sleep deprived, but it will work like a charm after you have slept your fill. So, when you definitely have to wake up, don't forget to set a regular radio alarm clock as backup to go off after the 35 minute-snooze period. Screen size is good. Countdown feature is great: one countdown alarm that can be set for up to 24 hours and for no less than one minute. Also has a chronograph. Has large buttons, and as you cycle through the modes they all emit a chime and a different chime comes on when you hit the neutral, time screen, which is great for poorer vision.
CONS:
The light is nothing to be amazed at. If you have good eyes you'll be able to see the time at night. It's just a yellow side light that goes on for one second to save on power. I hate the dual time and the way it cannot be disabled because I don't need it. Annoyances: as others have stated, the 24/12 setting is ridiculously easily changed (I use my watch on the inward side, so it has happened maybe twice a month, not often). Also, if you leave the watch inadvertently in another, non-neutral-timepiece mode, it stays there forever until you return it manually. I've had Casios that return you automatically after a time and also, if you are not going to cycle all the modes, after a time the watch used to return you to the default screen automatically. Not water resistant much, but I've had it for about a month and I shower and wash dishes with it with no problems. Wouldn't swim with it.
MY WISH FOR THE FUTURE:
I wish this watch had several countdown timers and the ability to do interval timing for interval training. Other Casios do, but they don't have the five alarms and snooze function.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice digital, April 13, 2012
A. Stanton (Clifton, Virginia) - See all my reviews
I've owned this watch for four years and I really like it. It's attractive, though it's not a watch to wear on more formal occasions. It's lightweight and very comfortable on the wrist (you don't even know you have it on). It has a large, easy-to-read display that's not crowded with extraneous information. It has a convenient light which comes in very handy at night and in theaters. I rarely use the alarms but it's good to have them if needed. My only issue with the watch is that the resin band broke. However, I like the watch so much that I ordered a new band!

3.0 out of 5 stars good- but not great for price., January 30, 2010
A Kid's Review
This watch looks better in the picture featured. The band is much slimmer where the photo makes it look wider. The light feature is not a glowing electroluminescent light, but rather a sort of microlight in the bottom corner which doesn't do the watch any favors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio multi-functional watch, January 9, 2012
I have to take medication three times a day therefore I wanted a watch that could do this. This watch does everything I wanted albeit it took me several attempts to set the alarms but that could be me !
It is a nice size watch with easy to read display and has a good loud audible alarm, an excellent purchase for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, May 14, 2013
This is a great watch, cheap, easy, and luckily it fits! I just wanted a waterproof digital watch and everything I saw other place was just a huge rip off. No need to waste your money people, just buy this bad boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple & Effective, April 27, 2013
Five alarms, option between 12 and 24 hour format, timer, and counter. It's easy to use. My only complaint is the beep every time the mode is changed, so it doesn't fare too well in an exam environment.

Rate and Discover Movies