4.0 out of 5 stars NO BACKLIGHT
Over all look is 5 star, feature wise I gave it 4 star because it doesnt have back light. For someon like me who wears glasses, I could have appreciated this watch more and would have put a 5 star over all if it only has back light.I am a bit dissapointed about that.I am a huge Casio g shock fan.Nobody's perfect anyway, this is just to inform those who didn't know.
Published 24 months ago by AMAZONIAN

3.0 out of 5 stars Brown is not accurate
It is a very nice watch and I bought it thinking it was going to be brown. Taupe is a much more accurate description.
Published 20 months ago by Ramon F Oyarzun

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars NO BACKLIGHT, February 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Gshock out there!, February 15, 2013
No it doesnt have a backlight but the hands on the watch are glow-in-the-dark on the white parts. I just like this watch because it has nothing digital....everything is analog! Even the stop watch which is cool! I got it in the mail brown, VERY NICE WATCH. Usually on Casio.com it is 150$.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brown is not accurate, May 29, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Timely & Favorable, April 29, 2013
I was recently introduced to the "Buy Now With 1-Click" button, and although it's not a healthy relationship, it's a happy one.

I received my package five days after I placed my order.The packaging was appropriate and labeled as fragile.
The watch was in the packaging that it would be in if it had been bought in the store. Working condition.

The "perfect birthday present" continued my streak as the "perfect girlfriend." Bingo.

Not one problem buying from this seller. (And I'll have to do it again soon!)

- LJ

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it a lot!, September 26, 2014
I received this G-Shock for my birthday and do I like it. Be aware this G-Shock is analog only. No back light or digital anything. It does however have a stop watch. The face has a cool military look. The color is not brown but more of a matt grey or taupe. I like it all the same. The watch is large but not so large that it doesn't fit my small wrist.
If you like a solid, good looking, military style watch then this one's for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!!!, February 17, 2013
This watch is everything I hoped it would be. Also, for you AR fans out there, it's really close to flat dark earth color!

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT LOOK, MIXED WITH ANALOG CHRONO FACE, GREAT COLOR, August 25, 2014
Great G-Shock look, mixed with an Analog Chrono face, the perfect combo if you want the durability of a G-Shock with the traditional look of an Analog Chrono. Easy to read and light weight. Love the color, although it seems like it's more of a shade of gray. I think it's actually closer to Titanium color than brown. No complaints, very happy with it. I have 4 other G-Shocks and this is my favorite.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light color, June 11, 2014
Watch is great functionality and easy to use! Can not tear the thing up but weary of the color. It's kind of light on the tan scale.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Fire Fighter son, February 11, 2014
He is thrilled w/ the watch. Easy to clean, receives compliments on the watch, has had no complaints w/ watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, January 6, 2014
I always look for Gshock watches the only disadvantage was that it does illuminate so you can see what time it is in the night time...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›