5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to find, and found it at last., November 25, 2011
Stanley Morrow (Orange County Ca.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio G-Shock Ana-Digi Speed Indicator Red Dial Men's watch #GA120B-1A (Watch)
I'm a huge G Shock collector. I have nearly 48 G Shocks, and it's steadily growing. This one I almost bought here on Amazon and then I found it at Zuminez here in Orange County cheaper than the listed price here. It's a sharp watch. Black glossy look, and feel for the band and outside case, and the face inside kind of looks like a Union Jack flag, or Spider Man. I'd buy this one it you are on the fence to get it or not.

5.0 out of 5 stars G SHOCK, July 19, 2012
Great looking watch and great find. I have a very poor selection of g-shock watches where i live and had no idea these existed. Watch face is slightly larger than some other g-shocks but looks awesome. Nice gloss finish not seen on usual g-shocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch that gets noticed, January 22, 2014
Another GREAT Casio G-Shock watch. The Gloss Black finish on the case and strap really stand out against the vivid blue/purple and red face.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 15, 2014