5.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Too Bright, June 29, 2012
This review is from: Casio G-Shock Men's Red Analog Digital Watch Ga-110Fc-1A (Watch)
What can I say? I really liked this watch. The color-combination makes the face design really pop-out. Other models with 1 or 2-color tones look bland. The red portion on the face displays the day of the week and the black lower portion displays the date. Both are hard to read. The seconds are displayed via bars that revolve around the outer part of the circular center but are hardly noticeable.

I would wear this watch if I were of rave-age. It's a bit too young for me. So why did I buy it? I actually bought it for someone who was to pay me for it. The person had a change of mind but I found two persons interested and sold it to one.

Assembly China. Limited Edition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied!, April 10, 2014
Was purchased as a gift a friend, a friend that I really liked.
Watch just like the photo and I see something cute, simple, yet satisfactory.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it !, June 22, 2014
I love watches and this is one of my favorites even for a girl , so colorful !!
totally recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch and super attention getter, May 29, 2014
G Shocks are some of the best watches under 200 bucks. Very rugged and good for every activity. Great quartz movement and super accurate. This red watch is a jewel.

5.0 out of 5 stars grrrrrrrreat, May 26, 2014
Very nice watch!!!! When said it was going to be delievered, it was!! Price very good! Giving it to my grandson for graduation! Thank u very excited

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio G-Shock Men's Red Analog Digital Watch Ga-110Fc-1A, May 13, 2014
I like it., I was planning to buy this long time ago, when i saw it that its on sale i bought it quickly. thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars eye catching, February 3, 2014
Fantastic fun and colorful watch. I have had lot's of compliments from people asking me where I got this watch. Because of the blue, yellow and red colors, it can go with just about any color shirt (including white) that I choose to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch!!, November 13, 2013
Very nice and unique red watch. A watch that I have been waiting for very long. Some my friends also like it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 19, 2014
AWESOME STYLISH, VERY COMFORTABLE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome watch, August 2, 2014
Best watch ever its amazing

Rate and Discover Movies