5.0 out of 5 stars The detail of the font and blue back light are better than the smaller versions that sell for $99 retail, September 11, 2014
This review is from: Men's Casio G-Shock Classic Tiger Camo GDX6900 Series Watch (Watch)
I have a couple of G-shocks that I purchased at a large retail store. I wanted to get something different and more of a limited ed.This was not considered at Limited Ed by Casio, but it kind of became; everywhere I went looking for it, it was sold out. The sellsman at a large retail store even told me that once he got them and sold them all in one day!
The product arrived in 3-4 business days (regular free shipment) brand new! w box, manuals, protective plastic sheets on watch, etc.
This is larger than some that seem to have the same shape style (read the watch description), but not over the top. The detail of the font and blue back light are better than the smaller versions that sell for $99 retail. Have a few extra functions as well. I thought the color design would be hard to match with my clothes, but I started with black Ts, Blue, lately I even wore it with red T, My favorite casual G-shock now!
I had to pay more than the original suggested casio reatil price (30% more), but other vendors sell it for almost twice as much.
I would buy it again from this vendor If Ihave to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 17, 2014
Big and beautiful, I definitely don't regret my choice of choosing this watch. My favorite of all so far, I wear it almost everyday !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 9, 2014
Love it. Many complements!