4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch
Published 19 months ago by jfranklin

3.0 out of 5 stars fancy watch
My husband’s nephew wanted that watch for his birthday. I thought it was really huge when I unpacked it. It has a lot of settings, which I don’t think is really needed. For me a watch just needs to show the time and look good. I don’t need a watch to play with it.
Published 12 months ago by Nicole

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking watch, January 22, 2013
This a good looking watch. @ first out of the box, it seemed a bit big, but I got used to it and think it actually sits well on my arm now. You will need to read the manual because there are a lot of options. For example setting the time at first was a bit cumbersome, but once you get an understanding it is not an issue. Lots of features such as a daylight savings time feature are things I probably will never figure out how to use or ever actually use..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch and Great Price, December 5, 2013
I received the watch today and I am delighted with it. I bought it as a gift for my boyfriend and I know he's going to love it.

The watch came in the gshock tin and box with the usual guarantee leaflets etc. When I was checking online I saw on other reviews that it has a large face, I was worried it would be too big but thankfully it's the same size as the other gshock watches on the market.

I would recommend this watch as well as the seller. The transaction was smooth and fast delivery to Ireland too which was great.

4.0 out of 5 stars GA110RG-7A, December 5, 2012
I purchased this from a department store. I really liked the contrast of the white case and band, with gray buttons and the negative display with black face and rose gold accents. It's another sporty yet classy design by Casio. The hands, velocity meter and the scale are in rose gold. The tip of the hands are white pointing at every marker that's finished in what looks like gun metal color. The hands are designed to look like mechanical gears. The band and strap are in matte white.

In addition to the seconds counter, there are "seconds bars" that count around the outer ring of the center of the face. You need to look very closely because it is hard to see easily due to the negative display but I really think it is part of the outstanding attention to detail put into this design.

I have yet to figure out how the velocity indicator works. I am unable to find any answer online.

Battery life is 2 years.

Made in China

2.0 out of 5 stars it's ok- at best, March 28, 2014
The paint on the face of this watch started rubbing off not too long after I bought it. Granted it is worn as a daily, and a little more wear and tear should be expected- but I thought that it would have held up a little longer than the few months it did. Also, the adjust button on the side stopped working and the digital clock on the hands of the clock never read the same time, no matter how many time it was adjusted. I sent the watch back to the seller (sasy420) and I was told that Casio would fix the adjust button, and figure out the mechanics of why it wasn't keeping proper time, but they would not be refurbishing the face of the watch where the paint wore off. I thought this was kinda crappy. I mean, you pay this much for a watch, and then a few months later it looks like a cheap knock off with the paint wearing and the watch itself not keeping accurate time. Oh and on top of it- I had to send it to the seller- who then had to send it to Casio- who THEN takes 6-8 weeks to fix it, then returns it to the seller, then who can return it to me...... if that sounds like a nightmare, it's because it is. I sent it back Feb 10 and I continue to send email after email following up because no one bother to follow up with me about it. Blah

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this G-shock watch!, March 11, 2014
I bought this for myself (and not for husband) because I love white so much, and this looks absolutely gorgeous! It is on the big side because it is a men's watch, but I don't mind the bulk and love wearing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brother loves it, January 16, 2014
This was watch was on my brother's wish-list for quite sometime. I bought it for him and he is satisfied. It has not failed him yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, October 28, 2013
This watch is very cool. auto updating and a bunch of other features make this a good watch to own. very good design

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch!, September 28, 2013
The watch is shweeeet! I would highly recommend this watch to anyone wishing for sporty bold look. Top notch quality like only G-Shock can provide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very advanced watch, September 25, 2013
Casio men`s GA110RG-7A G- SHOCK i like this watch so much,an they shipped very quicker than i expect,also very light weight and more futures and nice color....

5.0 out of 5 stars G-SHOCK WHITE, August 29, 2013
OVED THE WATCH G SHOCK GA 110 RG - 7A CASIO WHITE WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AND HOW THE SITE

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›