Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's G-Shock Analog/Digital Watch, Grey, GA110TS-8A2
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 19, 2014
I loooove my watch💕💕💕 they delivered it so fast I ordered it on the 16th and received it by the 19th.. I love the color looks better in person than in picture
review image
on July 20, 2014
I have several G-Shocks in my collection and I'm glad to have been able to add this one to it. Here are my pros and cons about the watch. Keep in mind my opinions may be different than yours.

Pros:
"Wow" factor (lots of complements on the watch)
Analog and digital time options
World time modes
Water resistant, can easily be worn in the shower, pool, lake, and any other water adventures (up to 200 meters)
Shock resistant
Large dial face

Cons
The colors are not as vibrant as they are in the picture but no not be deterred by this. The colors still "pop" and are very pleasing to look at.
The light. It's really gimmicky and takes some time to adjust to if you are use to normal watch lights.

Overall I am very happy with my purchase and watch came on time and in perfect condition. I would recommend this watch to any G-Shock lover out there.
on May 2, 2015
Bought his for a present for my friends birthday. He loves g shock watches and lives how their design and color are nice.
I bought the same item just in a different color.
review image
on September 9, 2014
This watch is darn near perfect. I needed one that would hold up to the beating it would take being exposed to Mother Nature everyday. It's very well built, very rugged design. Being this aesthetically pleasing is just a perk. The color scheme is beautiful. Very easy to set up, might take you 5-10 minutes if you've never set a digital watch before. The only complaint I have is that the light is a little dim making it a little more difficult to read in low light, however you can still the hands and five minute markers well enough to figure out the time (if you can read an analog clock that is). The digital display not so much, you can read one or two of the numbers but the rest are distorted.

Will definitely be buying more in a different color scheme. Very happy with this purchase and I expect you will be too.
on September 28, 2014
It's more complicated than most of my watches, and I really dislike the instruction manual being printed in tiny type. I can go to the web and print the manual out in bigger type, which I did. The color is also quite a bit lighter than it's shown in the photos.
on January 21, 2015
I bought this watch because I work at night and I've been thru 3 Luminox watches, the last one shattered when it hit the bathroom floor so I was looking for something of reasonable price with similar features. I did all my research and bought the watch. The watch came quickly, was in perfect shape and I have no complaints at all regarding the vendor. The problem is that several websites ( which look very respectable ) state that this watch also has the " shock alert" capability. Be aware that this watch does not have the " shock alert" feature. Also, the illumination feature only allows you to see the tiny led numbers, the hands remain invisible. I had seen youtube videos showing the illumination but what looked ok on youtube doesn't hold up in real life. I'll keep the watch but it's in no way useful to me at night. I'm sure it will be durable but I'm dissapointed.
on January 20, 2015
FIRST off I don't see how this can be a co gender watch. This is clearly a mens sized watch. This is HUGE on my wrist!!! That being said...I kept the watch because I love it. It has more features then I will ever use. I got it because as a mommy I don't want to worry about breaking a watch from drool, chewing and baths. LOL Colors are very nice.
on June 26, 2015
Sent it back because of the set up was not user friendly. It is also a huge watch and the band made my wrist sweat all the time. I used it for two days and Amazon was great about returning my $84.00
on August 16, 2014
I absolutely love this watch! It's different in a good way. I had bought one before but then someone broke into my car and stole all my items I bought when I was on vacation. Anyway as soon as I saw this on amazon I bought it in a heart beat I am truly satisfied with the look and shipping was lighting fast!
on January 15, 2016
Honestly the only reason i give it four dtars is because the backlight doesn't help me see the time. I feel like it's just there to look cool. But aside from that, in my opinion it's the best looking watch I've ever owned.