Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

83%
17%

on July 5, 2014
I purchased this watch about a year ago on Amazon from this particular seller (May 30th, 2013) . The main reason that I am giving one star is part of the screen stopped working and it got water in it. The watch was supposed be water resistant. But It started getting water in it. After it got water I put it under sun to dry it for one day the water is gone but the part of the screen where the seconds are stopped working. I am a big G-Shock fan but I suggest you to not buy this model.
on February 7, 2014
I've been through hell and back with this watch these past four years (bought this back in 2010 on Amazon for ~$45 with Prime). When I go surfing, I strap this watch right on top of my wetsuit. When I go lap swimming, I have this watch on. At the gym, while I fish, while I snowboard, on my backpacking trips, camping trips, hikes, you name it. Even in the shower. I rarely take this watch off - only to let my wrists air out once in awhile overnight.

I've had this watch for nearly four years now, and it finally broke on me last week. Well, namely, the bottom strap where the strap meets the small metal spring-loaded attachment tube. It was my fault really.. I was.. in an impromptu, friendly wrestling match with my friend and we got too rough. I believe too much pressure was applied on the watch strap, and it snapped at the point of contact to the main watch computer.

Well, the watch still works - I just need to buy a replacement strap. In conclusion.. great watch - really built tough. If you plan on entering saltwater with this watch, just make sure you rinse it with freshwater after (i.e. just wear it into the shower). Some white powdery buildup may appear after a year or so, so just get some toilet paper and a toothpick to get it out. Overall, sturdy watch. Although it does look a little bulky if you're a relatively skinny person. I'm only 5'9 and 150lb and I sometimes felt this watch was a tad bulky on me (gets in the way while wearing fitted dress shirts, tighter long-sleeves, etc). But still got a few compliments on the watch.

But in the end, I think what matters most is the wearer of the watch - and I was definitely satisfied with this watch, especially since it was so affordable. $45 for a watch that can last you 4 years (and counting) through hell and back? I'm sold.
on March 5, 2014
I bought this for my husband (older but same model) on our honeymoon 18 years ago. It still works and he has only had to replace the battery about every 5 years. The watch is so old that even though it works just fine, after wearing it to a physically demanding job for 18 years 5 days a week, the rubber around the bezel is disintegrating. So I am getting him a new one. I can't tell him because he loves his old one so much that he would tell me not to!
on February 23, 2014
it looks great, it does its job, its relatively comfortable, it was exactly what i was expecting, i have had for couple of months now, pretty happy with it
on June 15, 2014
Just a great watch. Does everything you need a digital watch to do. Incredibly durable, you can chuck it at a brick wall. Great for swimming and working out. Is also perfect for rugged conditions like desert, forest, etc.
on July 17, 2014
Exactly what I was expecting. Looks great on my tan buff arm.