There's a lot to say about this G-Shock. Let's start by saying that this is a big, bold g-shock. It has a little weight, but it fits very nice on the wrist. The buttons are easy to push and they are made with a stainless steel? I think it's a nureling? I think I spelt that wrong? The band is soft and the stainless keeper does stay in place, but it does scratch easy, but it's made to take abuse. You can see the time in the day with the light. It shines the whole watch. This is great to use outdoors and it's accurate. The book that comes with this is thick, but don't worry about this because you only have to read 100 pages. To understand the compass, altimeter and the barometer you should read this book. This G-Shock does everything and you never have to guy a battery. The solar comes in handy. There's more to say so all I can say is anyone of the color's and you will like this watch. I hope this helped. Happy hunting.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on January 5, 2015
Verified Purchase
Grate best to have outdoor or during daily use depend on working environment as I am in . Good to have triple sensors in a G-shock waw
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again