Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on June 29, 2014
This is a great new addition for the Casio G Shock GA100 series. I am a fan of positive displays--not usually negative ones. Up until now, one of the most popular GA100s had a positive display--but the hour hand was red--which was difficult to see at times. This new execution has a positive LCD display and both watch hands are painted white--making this watch much easier to read at all times--although it would be nice if Casio would put a bit more lume on the hour/minute hands. The other functions have not changed. The band is a dark grey and the watch face has grey "camo" on it--but it is rather dark and not that noticeable--fine with me. The light does an adequate job but the LCD displays--at night in a dark room--are not the easiest to read--but a little better than in the past. The LCD displays are pretty easy to read at other times except when the hands are in their area--not an uncommon problem with these kind of watches. The watch is not solar powered nor has it atomic sync--might be nice if it did because I do like those features but I can live without them. I don't use the time signal and the watch does not have the standard "beeps" to turn off--hopefully the battery will last quite a while. Overall, a really nice new addition to the G Shock line.
on July 17, 2014
It ships in a nice container, and the watch is well made. A few things I would have done differently: 1) the backlight is a lame 1980s style orange light (think pre-Timex Indiglo) and is hard to see the watch dials at night; 2) A lot of silver-toned objects on the face, which makes it hard for the hour and minute to pop out and be seen easily; 3) The strap you slide your excess wrist strap material in is locked in place (unable to slide easily on the watch strap), but returns to the starting position when you remove the watch; 4) Several modes that I am still getting used to, but with limited digital real estate, the interface is not as intuitive as other watches (primarily Timex) I have owned. That said, the watch is well made, I like the look (scared by gray strap but it is a dark grey..think 'metallic grey' if you're a toyota owner), and it wears well casually to the pool/beach/pub, but also wears nicely with some dress clothes (presentations, etc.). I'd buy another.
on September 2, 2014
The watch overall is great quality like all the G shocks I have had over the years. This one has a few little things I would like to change. The digital display will not stay on the date. It always goes back to time. To me this is not needed since the hands show the time I would rather see the date in the digital display. You can make it display the date for a second then it goes back to time. Also it is very hard to see at night. The light that illumintaes the watch face is crap and I can not see the time at night unless I shine a flashlight on my watch. Other than that, it's great.
on August 15, 2014
band leans toward a dark gray than black and the camo face is hard to see as camo but I like the watch. Recommend you download the instructions off Casio Web. Much easier to read than that tiny little book.
on October 26, 2014
Gf got me this watch and I couldn't be happier!! I love the features it has!! Light kind of sucks at nighttime, but as a military personnel I adapt and overcome!!!! It's a great watch!!
on October 10, 2014
Bought this for my son, who LOVES this watch. He never wore a watch regularly before this one. Well worth the money, it's holding up to a real beating!
on August 21, 2014
Collect watches.. Never considered a Gshock but after this one I'll with out a doubt get another
on July 10, 2015
LOVE how they have the option to view the video which shows a 360 degree view of the ACTUAL watch, i ordered hoping it would look the same cause i kno some tones can be off while through a screen, but i recieved the watch and it looks EXACTLY like it does in the video, i cant say for the watches that dont have this video option on how they compare in real life. iv been a gshock customer since i started wearing a watch but this is the first time buying off the internet (amazon) id deffinately buy again.
on December 19, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my husband, and he absolutely loves it. We live in Florida and he works at an executive airport, so he is usually a sweaty mess and needs a watch with a band he can easily clean, and the overall watch has to be really sturdy. He has two other G-Shocks that he's had for years, but wanted this one because of the camouflage face. These watches seem indestructible.
on January 23, 2015
This was a gift for my son in law for Christmas. It was exactly what he wanted and was very please to receive it. He actually has an original version of this from years ago that he still keeps and was pleased with this updated version. He said it is a timeless watch and he is enjoying it very much.