Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Men's AW591-4A G-Shock Ana-Digi Chronograph Shock Resistant Sport Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 29, 2013
I haven't worn a watch in years, but when I did it was a G-shock. Decided to buy another watch and looked at them all. I liked the little bit of color on this watch, but not too out there. The analog and digital combo appealed to me, it is nice in real life.
If you think your buying a big ol' fatty watch, this isn't it. It's just on the smallish size on my wrist. Not $29.99 small but not a standout either. I wear it at work and like the size just right, out and about it could be alittle bigger. Can't figure out the auto light, but it has worked and I like it. Overall, a great value for a G-shock and good looking enough to have people ask about it.
on March 7, 2016
bought this watch as a everyday work, carefree watch. I was worried that it would be small, but it turns out to be a nice size watch. The controls are relatively simple. Besides its a G Shock, so im ready to put its ruggedness to test... Nice watch for the price and purposes...
on December 12, 2012
The watch looks small on my wrist (it actually is) and I could not make this out from the picture on Amazon. LED display contrast is a let down as well. I am afraid I might have to return this, despite its tough build quality.
on December 30, 2012
I made my young boy happy with this watch, Beautiful piece, Good enough size, Nice color, Lightweight, Stylish.. Highly recommended!
on April 6, 2016
It is a really nice watch, The size it's perfect and also the quality is high
on May 9, 2016
Love this watch! Very nice, comfy, durable, stylish....love it!
on March 20, 2009
I purchased this for my husband and he is more than
happy with it. He enjoys the light weight and it will
be used when we scuba dive in Mexico. Of course the
red bezel is a plus, hes big on that color.
Another great watch from Casio and we received in great
time.
Victoria
on December 29, 2015
Was a gift for my nephew and he loves it
on January 6, 2009
good strong watch, and does everything i need it to do. i work around planes and this things has bumped and knocked into a lot of stuff when i'm working and keeps on ticking.
on August 21, 2013
My fiance is in EMS and breaks every nice watch I get him. Finally a watch that can stand up to his daily abuse! And it's very nice looking