- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- This Casio watch, when purchased direct from Amazon.com, is covered by Casio's 1-year limited warranty. Please see the full Casio warranty for more information. Shop Casio watches Direct from Amazon.com
Casio Men's G300-3AV G-Shock Analog-Digital Black Street Rider Watch
|Price:||$58.24 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$30.76 (35%)|
- Made in USA
- Shock-resistant sport watch featuring EL backlight with afterglow, world time in 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off, 4 daily alarms, snooze alarm, and countdown Timer
- 46 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
G-Shock Street Rider from the track to the street, these driver inspired designs feature a race tread resin band, 1/100 sec stopwatch and enough style to capture the checkered flag. Green resin band analog and digital watch with neutral face.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.6 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Japan
- ASIN: B000FQ0WC0
- Item model number: G300-3AV
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 2, 2003
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case diameter||4 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||1.65 centimeters|
|Band length||Mens Standard|
|Band width||25 millimeters|
|Special features||Light, World time|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Although, I don't know about the negative review about the LCD being dim. I haven't had a problem thus far and if using the backlight, the LCD is visible in all lighting conditions (pitch black or blindingly bright).
And an additional plus, my girlfriend loves the fact that it has a very smooth surface and well rounded edges. She used to complain about how my watch band would scratch her when we held hands and such, so this is something to consider if you have the same problem. Not a complaint yet!
Love this watch, love the styling, and would buy it again if I needed to.
This new one is from Casio GShock's "Street Rider" series. To drive home the point (no pun intended), the band has a way-cool tire tread appearance to it. Overall, I'm happy with the watch. It's light-weight and doesn't look bad on my smallish wrist. I can't tell you how well it actually keeps time but my experience with Casio watches has been very good with that respect. There's no stem to pull out and turn to adjust the analog hands - you do that with the buttons via a special LCD menu mode. The really neat part of this is the minute hand only "ticks" every 20 seconds and does so in perfect unison with the LCD's seconds display. So, when the LCD time says it's 1:00:00 exactly, you can be certain the minute hand will always be directly on the analog minute marker. The LCD does have a backlight which causes all 3 LCD areas of the face to glow a bright turquoise. The hands have a luminous glow of their own but this fades like all glow-in-the-dark materials, requiring exposure to an external light source to charge up the glow again. The face is a very dark green which makes the hands stand out nicely.Read more ›
You might be put off by the plastic wristband, but remember not all plastic is "plastic"... Think Yugo car plastic vs. Toyota car plastic... Casio uses the Toyota-style stuff... The watch is great to run with and time yourself as the large "corner" buttons are easy to find and depress... I don't doubt its durability for a second, and if you find yourself in another country (business, travel, 3rd tour of Iraq), this watch has a function which informs you of the time in your Hometown -- that way you don't call home when everyone is sleeping.
This watch is a fine combination of traditional style elements and cutting edge tech. I am happy with it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is my weekend watch. I like the simplicity and color. Not as big as other G-Shock watches and I'm ok with that. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Matthew A. Lubbock
Awesome watch the only thing I wish it had was a mechanical second hand. But overall great watch for the pricePublished 24 days ago by Nctbowling15
This watch is great! I would highly recommend this model to anyone who loves a nice rugged time piece that is stylish and durable.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great watch have owned it a few months now.
Stylish, rugged for the outdoors yet classy for night out
Well built piece of time. Read more
Classy Watch with all the functionality of a G - Shock...The only thing I advise is that the watch face is smaller than the normal G-Shock style you see everywhere. Read morePublished 2 months ago by CP3
Meets my limited requirement of being able to show the date or UTC (GMT) time on the LCD, and local time on the analog. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer