Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Men's GA100SD-8A G-Shock Military Watch
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 16, 2014
This is one of my favorite brand of watches...
on April 2, 2014
I bought this to wear with military uniform thinking it was more tan colored as the picture suggests. Showed up looking like a washed out gray/white. Returned it....
on April 10, 2015
The watch is awesome. Would've given five stars if it were actually the tan-ish color in the pictures but it's not. It's sort of like a cream-ish light gray.
on April 23, 2015
this watch is a great piece for anyone's collection. It is rugged, manly, and has a great set of complications/features. I love the big profile and the wide strap. It has military styling without looking wannabe. I recommend this watch.
on December 25, 2013
I only have one very small complaint. The color of the watch is different then it is in all the pictures I've seen. It's almost a white. Other than that it is a great watch that can take abuse no problem.
on August 26, 2015
I have had this g shock for about 3 months and I really like it because of the cool color and the analog and digital clock but there are a couple things that I would definitely change. The backlight does not illuminate the numbers up nearly enough. I was running at night and I couldn't see the time. Also, when the minute hand is around 40 it blocks the digital clock which can get annoying. So its a nice looking watch but there is room for improvement.
on June 21, 2015
This being a Casio I expected a tough watch and that's what I got like the features don't get the speed setting and what numbers to set up but awesome watch
review image review image
on December 25, 2015
Marines, the color of this watch is not the color in the photo (Coyote Tan). This watch comes in a greyish bone color, photo will not work in uniform.
on September 30, 2015
Nice looking watch. It's a G-Shock what else can you say. Great quality and very good looking watch. It's my second watch. My son borrowed my other G-Shock about a year ago and I realize I'm not getting it back so finally decided to purchase another one. I'm very happy with the look and feel of this watch. Very light weight and a very nice size on my wrist. It has the typical features for a G-Shock that doesn't break the bank and I really only require the basics of this type of watch. I really love the color of it also, others have complained that it's too light and almost white looking, well definitely not white and the color is a light sand color which really looks great in my opinion. I really didn't want a white watch and was pleasantly surprised when I got it and it was a nice light brown/sand color. It has a nice size and looks good on a average size wrist. I'm tall with average size wrists and this doesn't look overly large which is very nice. You really forget it's there because it's so light. One thing that I probably missed or didn't read is that the numbers on the dial glow when in low light/dark rooms. It doesn't last long but was a nice surprise. Also the light is enough to light the hands on the watch but do not light the digital part which in any case would be hard to see without a super bright light built into the watch. Casio Men's GA100SD-8A "G-Shock Military" WatchAnother great watch by Casio.
on February 23, 2015
If you like G Shock watches don't hesitate to buy. This watch is awesome. I have been wearing them for years and have never had a single problem with one. I was military and am a private contractor overseas now and wear them 24/7. They can take a beating and it won't phase it at all. Scuba diving, skydiving I've done it all in these watches. This was the lowest price I found anywhere. Shipping was fast 2 days, and was packed great. I HIGHLY recommend this watch and buying from this company.