5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!
Just recieved my watch today and all I can say is Wow! What a beautiful watch. Picture dose not do this watch justice.
Published on March 26, 2011 by Johnny O'

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch and not good for people with low vision.
I got this watch in the hopes of it being easy to see. It's not a bad watch but since I'm visually impaired it's hard for me. Great G shock otherwise. No complaints there. I was able to set it okay and it works and looks great. I do recommend it to anyone. If you have low vision, check out other G shock models.
Published on March 6, 2012 by Chris D. Rasmussen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, March 26, 2011
Johnny O' (Anaheim Hills, usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's GA110-1A XL Series By G-Shock Classic Analog-Digital Black Watch (Watch)
this is my 3rd G-shock. My first was Casio GW300A-1V solar atomic that I got at costco in 2005 for $39.99 and boy do I wish I had bought more of them at that price, it has gotten a beating and never once has it failed me I've droped, smashed, washed it and it's still going strong and I use it daily for work.
This Casio Ga 110-1a XL (paid $98.) Iam soley grading on looks and construction 5 stars seems sturdy but looks and fits so good I dont want to abuse it like my other G-shock. I can see where people might complain about led light not reading analog dial when lit but that is not an issue for me, I will Update if I have any issues but all I can say is get this watch it will not disappoint.

4.0 out of 5 stars G-Shock, June 21, 2012
This is an awesome watch! I am a Fire Fighter and be assured the watch I have gets abused and exposed to some serious conditions. It holds up and had no scratches on the face and is still keeping accurate time. I would suggest it to anyone who is looking for a stylish rugged watch and you want it to perform under the most extreme conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, June 8, 2011
This is a very good looking watch. The only problem that I see is that if anyone is going to use this watch at night, they may find it hard to see the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!!, June 2, 2011
I love this watch. I have been wanting one for a while and i finally decided to get it and it was a great decision. The size is perfect because i like bigger watches but its nothing too drastic. The watch has held up amazingly i tested it in the waters last week and it ran smoothly.

4.0 out of 5 stars GA110-1A XL, May 14, 2011
Good watch overall ecxept the light it lights up from the bottom of the watch which makes the watch hard to read in the dark

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome watch., July 18, 2011
This is the coolest G-Shock watch I've owned so far. I've had a few over the years. I could always find them on base when I was in the military. But nowadays I couldn't seem to find this watch or any Casio G-shocks at all for that matter around town. Ebay turned up lackluster results. Amazon was the best bargain by far. I got this watch about $40 cheaper than what it was going for anywhere else, and I got free shipping. Can't beat it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great watch and not good for people with low vision., March 6, 2012
Chris D. Rasmussen "Gadgethead" (Kalamazoo, Michigan United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Rugged but not easy to read, February 14, 2014
Overall the watch looks good but it is difficult to read in low light as the hands are not clearly visible. Use of the buttons is not intuitive so you often find yourself pressing the wrong one and pressing a few before getting what you wanted.
The world time is useful (if you're travelling) and the timer is easy to function when running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, February 10, 2014
My son got this for Christmas and he loves it. His friends wants one also. He wears it proudly. I'm glad he likes it because it is hard to buy presents, he is so picky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 6, 2013
Beautifull watch. Couldn't be more happy with it. Great detail. Came with the time already adjusted. Backlight even shiens the digital time decently.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›