5.0 out of 5 stars Get this watch...
Published 18 months ago by D. Levine

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool but wish I'd bought another model.
It's a good looking watch. Bought it primarily for hikes so I wouldn't have to pull my cell out everytime I needed the time but I do wear it as a regular everyday watch.
Here's the deal due to force of habit I still pull my damn phone out to check the time. That's my fault I hope that changes.

Pros:
Good looking
Tough as nails
The hands are...
Published 4 months ago by juan arroyo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this watch..., February 25, 2013
D. Levine (Columbus, Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's GA150-1ACR G-Shock Magnetic Resistant Multi-Function Watch (Watch)
First watch was other GShock, atomic, solar...good in theory, but hard to read and impossible to keep charged. Second choice was an Invicta (12345), looked bad azz, but was WAY to big to be comfortable for everyday wear. Third choice, this watch. Perfect size, very comfortable, easy to read, illumination is different then other Gshocks that it is an amber backlight that isn't perfect for reading the time but looks very cool and classy. For just over 100, I couldn't be happier. Hope and expect it to last for many years...thnks, Grshppr710

3.0 out of 5 stars Cool but wish I'd bought another model., April 23, 2014

Pros:
Good looking
Tough as nails
The hands are big enough to get a general idea of the time.

Cons:
Digital read outs are hard to read especially in dim light
The light is pretty much useless and I mean useless!

4.0 out of 5 stars ga150-acr, October 25, 2012
This is a good watch. The overall weight is low and the appearance is great. When you hit the illumination button you get a clear view of the watch hands to make a guess on the current time. The display is configured very well even though you do need the manual in order to change the time and date as it is not intuitive. Either way great watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent G-Shock watch, July 22, 2014
This watch is for you If you are looking for a black, analog G-shock watch without all the bells and whistles of the more expensive models. The GA150-1ACR is a lightweight, sporty, rugged and just overall awesome looking watch. The watch looks just like the picture, check out my "Customer image".

Pros: I really like the carved out 3D look of the dial and face, and the watch materials and construction have a high quality feel. The negative digital displays are useful and pretty easy to read except in extremely low light conditions. It is also a relatively simple watch and it doesn't have solar battery charging; and that is just fine because you don't have to leave it in the light to charge. I agree with another reviewer who said its cool to watch the dial automatically adjust when you change time zones.

Cons: The dim, orange light function points down above the watch hands and don't do very much. And I wish the band was a little bit more comfortable (I'm used to metal linked bands), but this is my first G-Shock and I'm warming up to it.

This watch met all my expectations; I am extremely happy with my new watch and now I have an urge to collect G-Shock watches!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best G-Shock I've ever owned, December 29, 2012
This is my 5th G-Shock watch, and by far my favorite. My last one was solar powered and stopped holding a charge, so I decided to go back to a standard battery. This watch doesn't have a bunch of useless gauges or gimmicks that don't do anything, but it does have every useful function I need; timer, stopwatch, world time, and multiple alarms. It is also a very good looking large watch, which I happen to love the fact that it's big. The complaint I've seen about the light, in my opinion, is not completely true. I took it to a pitch black room and could read the analog time perfectly. The digital displays are unreadable, but if you need full visibility at night then I'd recommend getting a straight digital with indiglo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, October 3, 2013
I've been looking at this one for quite a while and decided to buy it last week. In my wrist, it looks even better than online! It's a perfect G-Shock style.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Is A Great Watch!, June 23, 2014
Durable, good looking, and comfortable. I love the G-Shock and this specific model/color is great. I'm a big fan of the all black look. It's easy to read and extremely comfortable. It's a great "daily" watch or to use for more rugged activities so you don't risk damaging your more formal timepiece. Others have mentioned the back light being dim and this is true. However, it's still easy to see the hour and minute hand with the back light lit up. This is a great watch at a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 8, 2014
I enjoyed this watch a lot. It goes with a lot of clothing that we can wear it with and is comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch! Great size! Looking forward to long use of it., December 3, 2013
I've had the watch for about a week now. So far I really love this watch. The face of the watch looks awesome. I'm a big fan of black so I love the look of it.

The functionality of it is pretty easy to pickup. If you spend 10minutes looking over the manual you'll have it down. I saw a review that it was hard to navigate or change the time. I think it's pretty easy if you are used to digital watches.

It's light for the size of the watch and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I'm really a big fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriends birthday present, November 7, 2013
I bought this watch for my boyfriends birthday and he loves it, he has no problem reading it at night and it has a great look to it. The watch itself has some pretty cool functions too!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›