Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Casio Men's GA201-1 G-Shock Shock Resistant Sport ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 38% off the $150.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Casio Men's GA201-1 G-Shock Shock Resistant Sport Watch With Black Resin Band
|Price:||$99.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$51.00 (34%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Shock-resistant watch with black and gunmetal-tone dial featuring automatic LED light, world time (29 time zones plus UTC), daily alarms plus snooze, stopwatch, speed indicator, countdown timer, and 12/24 hour formats
- 52.5 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog-digital display
- Ribbed resin band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
For 25 years Casio G-Shock digital watches are the ultimate tough watch. Providing durable, waterproof mens digital watches for every activity. G-Shock is the ultimate tough watch. It was born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
Adding bit of panache to the successful X-Large GA120 series, the new GA201 employs a black IP aluminum bezel and additional metal accents on the dial for added depth and an upscale look. Black resin band analog and digital watch with a black face.
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Anti-Magnetic Structure
- Magnetic Resistant
- 200 Meter Water Resistant
- 1/1000-second stopwatch w/speed indicator
- Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- World Time 29 times zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping
- 4 Daily Alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/1000 Second Stopwatch Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time Others: Speed (0-1998 units/hour), Selection distance input (0.0-99.9)
- Countdown Timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Battery: CR1220
- Approx. battery life: 3 years
- Module 5229
- Size of case/total weight:GA201 55.1 x 52.5 x 16.7mm / 76g
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.5 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Japan
- ASIN: B006P4EYV6
- Item model number: GA201-1
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 22, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||5.1 centimeters|
|Case Thickness||17 millimeters|
|Band width||11 millimeters|
|Calendar||Day, date, and month|
|Special features||Light, Timer, Shock resistant, measures-seconds|
|Item weight||6.40 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Plus you get all nice features especially the ability to say "pffff it's ok" when you accidentally bump into something and you don't have to worry about scratches and stuff like that. Swimming, shower - no problem. And it actually looks good, shiny parts and matte black go good together. So if you want an everyday watch - go for it.
The watch is very durable, bumped into the walls with it sometimes and not a single mark on the watch. The plastic is not cheap! Its very durable and at the same time has a softness to it where it doesn't irritate your wrist. The Watch sits high on your wrist and looks great! Got a few compliments already and have only been wearing it for a few weeks. Its definitely not a cheap looking watch by any means, i had a few friends guess and estimated it around $250-$300. I love this watch and it looks great! Will most likely buy another one of the same type but a different color scheme.
Hope this review helps all the doubters who want to buy this watch but are still wondering and researching it, GO FOR IT! You wont regret it and im sure you'll love it just as i do :)
Aside from the days I go to church or formal gathering, this watch is worn pretty much everywhere I go.
Great watch for the price, didn't think Amazon would have a good deal for a G-Shock but I was wrong!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was originally attracted to the over all face(very nice), so I'll be keeping it. Two things I would change though, a better light(because of the chrome, it just sparkles) &... Read morePublished 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
It's a cliche but its really true . The watch should have been perfect if not for the backlight it's really zero visibility at night. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Newswatch
2nd unit for me. The 1st was chewed up by my dog:(
I get a lot of compliments!
G-Shock watches are great. Love the fit the only problem is the light is not very bright.Published 1 month ago by Dennis Harper