Casio Men's GS1000D-1 G-Shock GIEZ Series Black Metal Band Chronograph Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quartz movement
- Protective mineral crystal protects watch from scratches
- Case diameter: 49.8 mm
- Stainless-steel case; black dial; date function; chronograph functions
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
Sleek and stunning, the Casio Men's G-Shock Geiz Series Black Metal Band Chronograph Watch #GS1000D-1 features a dramatic black dial face with a durable mineral dial window to ensure day-to-day wearability. Promoting at-a-glance time-telling, the dial face is embellished with contrasting indexes, three handy sub dials, and an easy-to-read date calendar that rests near the four o'clock position. A black-tone stainless steel band comes equipped with a sturdy fold-over-clasp with a double push-button safety closure. Other details include a 46.8-millimeter stainless steel case and stationary resin dial. Designed to endure your rough-and-tumble lifestyle, this stylish timepiece brings a modern edge to your look. It is powered by analog-quartz movement and is water resistant to 660 feet.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3.2 x 2.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0018MPQ9Y
- Item model number: GS1000D-1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 5, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||50 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||26.3 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
The only real complaint I have is that for a $400 (retail price) watch it came in the standard Casio packaging like you would get from the case at your local Wal-Mart. I really expected it to come in some type of nice gift box. I'm just glad I wasn't giving it as a gift!!!
The CONs are: the not so good synch through atomic clock; and the not so friendly menu.