5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!
This watch is perfect for adventure! I use it at the gym for timing and it is great because you can push one easy button and the display glows! Just what I needed. I don't have to worry about breaking it because it is tough. Thanks!
Published 15 months ago by Norman

3.0 out of 5 stars GWM530A-1
I really like this watch and all its functionality. One thing keeps it from getting five stars....

Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, May 15, 2013
Norman "Sinner saved by grace!" (CHARLOTTE, NC, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio Men's GWM530A-1 G-Shock Atomic Tough Solar Digital Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars This great, January 18, 2013
This watch has many great features. The solar charging function is great so far. It was down a little when I got it. A few hours under the lamp and it was at full power. Hasn't droped down yet. I left it by the window a few nights. Check in the morning and it got the signal from the satelight confirming the corect time. This another feature it has, requires some detail and care to take advantage of but it is good to have.

The other basics stopwatch, alarm, countdown time are all good. For me I thought when I decided to buy it. If I am ever stranded on and island I'll be able to know the time and keep trck of the years, and never have to worry about finding a battery.

3.0 out of 5 stars GWM530A-1, August 30, 2013

I have sent this watch back to Casio two times to have them work on it because it keeps getting moisture in it. The first time they fixed it, it was fine for a year or so. Then, moisture got in again and the display went bad. I had it fixed a second time and now, within a couple of months, moisture in in the watch again. I'm not sending it in a third time.

I just ordered a GW3500B-1A. Hopefully, it won't suffer the same issue. I'm giving Casio a second chance. I hope I just got that "one in a million", bad unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Companion, April 11, 2013
S. Willoughby (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Great for world traveling. Just click through to the time zone you are in -- or are traveling to. It's done! No struggling to set and reset. Because it'd "G-Shock" you don't have to worry about bumping it on something or getting it wet. The solar power works fine and eliminates any concern about batteries dying.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, January 24, 2013
I had the older version of this watch and its awesome! Its 7 years old now and still works the band broke and is being held together with duck tape but it still works and I love it. 7 years for a watch is a long time and totally worth the money and. Once this one breaks i am getting one just like it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, September 29, 2013
Peter Samson (Snohomish, WA USA) - See all my reviews
Solar-powered, water resistant, and it will sync the time with the atomic-clock signals. It's all I need for a SHTF.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., March 25, 2013
Needed a watch for travel that was easy to set, change time zones and keep accurate time. Couldn't have made a better choice that this beauty. Rugged (if a little large), power from the sun or indoor light, auto-syncs to world time signals and keeps dual time (one for where I am and one for home). Can't beat the value for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST G-SHOCK EVER!!!, July 13, 2013
I owned the earlier version of this watch and it lasted through two overseas deployments (including one in the jungle in Uganda). The only reason I upgraded to the newer black style (GWM530A-1)one was because it had a countdown timer and the black color scheme looks much better than the silver and black one (GWM500A-1). It may cost a little more, but it's worth every penny. Looks much better in person than the photos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Watch, June 22, 2014
This is a rally nice watch and does exactly what I was looking for (solar, large digits with seconds, atomic sync can be turned off).

NOTE: The picture on Amazon is a bit misleading. The purple looking face is the Solar panel and they've captured it at an odd angle. In real life it's black as seen on pictures on the Casio website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product...But, November 11, 2013
Like the big numerals on it for us with poor eyesight. Can read it without my glasses. Just wish Casio would make a G shock like it with a sapphire crystal. I'd pay the extra as I have already gotten a small scratch on my brand new one. my fault! But a sapphire crystal would match the toughness of the watches concept.

Rate and Discover Movies