Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio General Women's Watches Digital LW-200D-6AVDF - WW
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 8, 2012
My wife has used a small silver watch for many years. A few weeks back she complained that the hands on the watch were so small she could hardly see them even under good lighting. The tiny window showing the day of the month was too small to see, and thus it was pointless to keep it set on the correct number. She said someday she might like to go to digital. This set me out on a search to find the most suitable replacement for her upcoming birthday. I had in mind a digital watch with large numbers that included seconds. Also I wanted it to show the name of the day of the week since retirement and advancing age sometimes makes you not sure which day it is. I insisted on an easily set alarm to control periods of cooking, reading, and other time commitments. I also wanted a stainless steel band that has the folding closure that snaps shut. The Casio Women's LW200D-6AV Silver Stainless Steel I found at Amazon fulfills those requirements perfectly. Ordering was simple , and it arrived in excellent condition in 4 days. My wife is delighted with her new watch.
on October 7, 2014
I have really skinny wrists and did need to remove 3 links. I didn't want to pay more than the watch was worth to have someone remove the links so I found a video instruction on how to remove the links on youtube. Had to have the hubby do it for me as it did require a bit of effort. I hate the color purple but there were no other color options at this price. The back light doesn't seem that strong in broad daylight but illuminates surprisingly well in patch black dark. Going to see how the alarm works tonight. I love having a digital watch that looks somewhat dressy. I do especially love that the date, day, time with seconds are all on the face at the same time, I don't need to toggle to a different screen to see the date. I do have some fine hairs on my wrists and have not noted any pinching of hairs. I'd buy it again if I lost or broke it!
on June 17, 2014
I have been looking for a digital watch with a metal band for awhile and I came across this one. After breaking both of my ironman times watches I decided I wasn't giving up till I found one. I LOVE this watch! The only con is the light function it's like a dull orange and makes it a little hard to read but I love everything else. The band was a bit big but I'm a tiny person and ended up taking out five links and now it fits perfect. I'm very happy with this watch and I would but it again.
on October 1, 2014
I have a neurological condition, & one of the many things that it effects is my vision, so I need to have a digital watch, and although this watch is very convenient for me, & stylish, the buttons are mistakenly always being hit. My father is the one who took extra links out for me, & he had a very hard time, he even had to look up how to do it on line. I do like that it is water resistant, has a stopwatch, which I use on a daily basis, has a light, which can be adjusted to stay on either 1 or 3 seconds, & that it fits into any fashion type clothes your wearing, so that it doesn't stand out.
on December 7, 2013
I got this as a replacement for my wife's previous watch. We were able to take it to a local watch repair shop to have the links adjusted to fit her sized wrist. She is an Occupational Therapist and needed the watch to help her stay on schedule and it also had to be water resistant, as she has to constantly wash her hands before and after treating each patient.

The reason I got this watch in particular was because she had owned one previously and it had lasted her close to seven years. She broke the plastic that holds the links to the face, watch was still working but couldn't stay on her wrist.
on February 22, 2013
I have a relative who has dementia. This item helps the person to discover on their own the date and day of the week besides the time. I've still had to prompt the user but it has turned out to be a great help. also, the user is pleased to be able to find out the day info with little help from others. I am pleased to be able to praise the person and use this to give positive encouragement to their life. bought 1 or 2 other watches before this one. and, this one turned out to be the best.
on June 17, 2015
Great watch! It's small enough to be great for our kids while not so small that it looks like it's just for women. In other words, it's perfectly sized to go both ways. My wife uses one as well as our daughter and our son - we just got them in different colors. The black trimmed face one is very masculine for our son. The pink & purple trimmed ones are great for the ladies.

Most importantly, it's a quality made watch that has been keeping time, has stayed water resistant, the band is strong but not heavy and the functions are basic & easy to use - exactly what we wanted!
on December 30, 2014
I love this watch. I work as a nurse and our hospital uses the military time. This watch is perfect for my situation. I don't have to constantly do math to get the right time which is pain when time is of the essence. It also has the day, date and seconds. It makes a short beep to mark the hour. At night, if you want to check the time in the dark, it has a button you can push to turn on the light. I wish it's a little brighter. The bracelet is made of stainless steel and is sturdy. My husband adjusted it for me without difficulty. The best part is its long-life battery of 10 years! I'll be retired by then! I hope it lasts that long but if not, I don't mind buying a new battery.

Overall, it looks professional, not like one of those bright colored, juvenile LED watches. The picture has this purple color surrounding the face of the watch. Mine doesn't have that which is what I prefer. Mine is actually light gray. It goes well with my age and fashion sense, whether I have or not, or just can't be bothered.

My number one wish is this, it lasts as long as the battery. We'll see!
on April 5, 2014
Practical digital watch. Simple to use with just the right enough functions. I'm a physical therapist and need to wash my hands often, so a cloth or leather strap was a "no go". The sport watches with resin straps kept breaking (the tiny piece that holds the excess adjustment strap kept breaking, NOT the long). Large face for good visibility.

My only complaints were the following:
1) I have small wrists; 3 links had to be removed. After going to 3 jewelry stores in the mall that either charged $12-15 to remove the 3 links (some of them attempted but couldn't figure out how to remove the links). I went to my local Wal-Mart and they were able to do it AND...(drum roll)...it was FREE! =)
2) Wish it had the Indiglo or EL lighting functions of a Timex or Armitron watch. Casio has the cheapy side yellow light.
3) Wasn't the biggest fan of the lavender color. Silver goes with everything; lavender doesn't. And if you don't care about matching, well, this simply won't matter.

All in all, a great buy!
on May 16, 2013
Frist I wrote this as a comment to Delores Hussey "lory"'s 3-star review on an nearly identical Casio General Ladies Watches Digital LW-200D-4AVDF - WW, but then I thought that some people might benefit from reading it here.

The bands on both Men's and Ladies' watches can be adjusted to fit smaller wrists - in theory.

You can find Casio stainless steel band adjustment instructions online (a hint: video), but it's REALLY difficult to remove the pins in this watch's band. I broke one jewelers screwdriver when attempting to do that, and finally just took the watch to a jeweler. With some heavy hammering, he removed three links (one on the "12 o'clock" side and two on the "6 o'clock").

The size is right now, but the fit is not - the bracelet is too stiff to follow the contours of a small wrist, and the bracket underneath the buckle exacerbates the problem.

It just did not feel right to buy a good quality $20+ replacement band for this watch, so I ended up getting a retro-looking Casio Men's A158W-1 Classic Digital Bracelet Watch with a METAL case, an easily adjustable bracelet (a clasp buckle just slides along the bracelet with a flip of a stopper), and a battery life ~10 years according to the reviews.

Then I stumbled upon Casio Retro Digital Digital Watch for Him With Illumination on a huge clearance in a department store and bought it too - one can't have too many nice watches, can s/he? Its band has the same user-friendly design.

Both retro Casios' fit and feel beautiful; now I am looking for somebody with a medium/big wrist I'd want to hand my Casio General Men's Watches Digital LW-200D-6AVDF - WW to - I hope they'll like it.