Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio General Men's Watches Edifice EF-550D-1AVDF - WW
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 1, 2013
I received this watch from the seller in perfect condition. Came as shown in the picture, very clean and shiny. Inside the watch box, the watch had protective tape on every surface. Also, seller was quick to ship and deliver.

The watch itself looks exactly as the picture on Amazon. The chronograph function is easy and straight forward as is the setup. Not sure why some reviews said it was hard to setup: Unscrew center knob, pull to postion 1, set date; pull more, set time; push it back and screw in - done. It is a big watch and it's heavy but that is exactly what I was looking for so make sure you are as well. I really like it and I've worn it all day everyday for one week. The only notch I am giving it is that the band does scuff. The band has two finishes from side to side: brushed - polished - brushed - polished - brushed. (You can see this in the picture by what looks like two different colors). the polished lines do scuff easily from resting your hand on a desk which has pretty much been my case. On the upside, the scuffs are barely noticeable unless you look at the band really upclose.

Aside from that, the watch is great. The case is very nicely laid out. The glow in the dark markings are very easy to read at night and the assembly is well constructed and all the indicators and faces are built nicely and aligned. Trust me on that because I spent a good deal of time observing it with a magnifier glass. I definately recommend it: Looks nice, well built, won't break the bank.
on November 7, 2011
I just have to say that it is a great watch at this price. It looks much much better than you see in the video or pictures. Never expected it to be as good as it is. I am happy with my decision to go for this watch.
on January 5, 2013
I'm very happy with my decision to purchase this watch. I've been wearing a watch of some kind for over 10 years, and this is definitly one of the better ones I've owned to date. I've always liked watches like these and will never go to something different. The features on this watch are elegantly crafted, and nicely placed. The stop watch is a neat feature on it too. It looks complicated, but is easy and quick to set up, I also had to have the band fitted to my wrist which took almost no time at all. The picture doesn't seem to do it justice, so if you like the looks of a high end watch, but don't have the high end budget, you don't have to look any further. It's a nice product for the money!
on May 23, 2012
I got this watch from my wife as an anniversary gift. When we ordered this one, I was thinking it would be huge for my wrist, but when I had the watch in my hand, it felt the right size. I had to cut the watchband a little shorter, but I guess everyone has to do it on watches with metallic bands. the first impression of this watch on my wife was - Its so mechanical !. the watch material is very high quality and the product is a genuine piece. Initially it was a little difficult to adjust the date and time, but I got the trick after reading the manual. The stopwatch feature is kind of nice to use, but I dont think I will be using it very often. The smaller dials are really nice and give a really high end feel to the watch. Like the other reviewers said, Photos dont do justice to the beauty of this watch !!!
on April 23, 2012
This is a sharp looking watch, pictures don't really do it justice.

Good weight, plenty heavy..you know you have it on but it doesn't get in the way. Tachymeter function is useful and clever looking. Dials reminiscent of F1 dash stylish, very easy to read and great contrast. Glow in the dark minute markers and hands work really well even after a few hours.

I recommend this watch for daily wear, semi-dress occasions. Very sporty look goes well with many types of attire.
on January 31, 2013
If you are biased towards Casio watches you will love this watch. I was planning to buy the $385 edifice that is also available on Amazon. I am impressed by the looks of this watch and the functionality that it offers.

WRT the seller, "Watchtronics", this was a perfect retailer. Kept me informed of the delivery date and delivered ahead of scheduled date. Love the service & will not hesitate to buy from this seller again.
on March 13, 2014
I will start by saying the first watch sent me quit working after five weeks. Returned watch, they replaced it within a week. This one works perfect. I must have just unluckily and got a bad one. Still, i would recommend buying this watch
on February 13, 2014
I bought it in the end of December 2013 and received it in January 2014 (almost 7 days). The watch is delivered as promise with good package and all documents look real. The movement is genuine (1/20 pendulum counter) and the glow is pretty much same as mentioned in Casio which is blue-neon glow.
But some minors are noticed at the alignment. Mine has some misalignment of the glow bricks at 6 and 7 o' clock about 3 mm. Also I notice at the 3 o'clock, there is small gap about 4 mm which I believe the background face somehow was somehow accidentally shifted to the left. In overall, it looks good and came at a brand new state. With the misaligned glow bricks, I may have to wait until the battery runs out and take it to the local store for a full recheck if it is genuine or cheap Chinese version.
I hate this but I am a perfect desired guy that is why small gaps and misalignment in the dial really feel cheap to me.
I would recommend this watch and this seller to my friends but also warn them to carefully check before buy it.
on November 22, 2013
I bought this watch as a gift for my brother per his request. I do not really wear watched but this watch was one I could see myself wearing because it looks interesting. I am giving it 5 stars because my brother loves it.
on May 3, 2015
Hi All,

The neon illuminator series is amazingly trendy and a must have watch..
I have done a complete review on all the watches in this series plus an unboxing giving you more depth on the details of the watch before making your decision do give it a read.

Review:-