5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Watch!!!
I just have to say that it is a great watch at this price. It looks much much better than you see in the video or pictures. Never expected it to be as good as it is. I am happy with my decision to go for this watch.
Published on November 7, 2011 by Gbuyer

3.0 out of 5 stars IT TAKES ABOUT 20 DAYS TO ARRIVE
JUST RECEIVED THE WATCH YESTERDAY,IT SHIPPED FROM HONG KONG!
AND THE WATCH LOOKS A BIT DIRTY ON STAINLESS STEEL,BUT STILL NOT BAD !!!!
Published 7 months ago by kylei

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Watch!!!, November 7, 2011
This review is from: Casio General Men's Watches Edifice EF-550D-1AVDF - WW (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking watch for the money, March 1, 2013
I received this watch from the seller in perfect condition. Came as shown in the picture, very clean and shiny. Inside the watch box, the watch had protective tape on every surface. Also, seller was quick to ship and deliver.

The watch itself looks exactly as the picture on Amazon. The chronograph function is easy and straight forward as is the setup. Not sure why some reviews said it was hard to setup: Unscrew center knob, pull to postion 1, set date; pull more, set time; push it back and screw in - done. It is a big watch and it's heavy but that is exactly what I was looking for so make sure you are as well. I really like it and I've worn it all day everyday for one week. The only notch I am giving it is that the band does scuff. The band has two finishes from side to side: brushed - polished - brushed - polished - brushed. (You can see this in the picture by what looks like two different colors). the polished lines do scuff easily from resting your hand on a desk which has pretty much been my case. On the upside, the scuffs are barely noticeable unless you look at the band really upclose.

Aside from that, the watch is great. The case is very nicely laid out. The glow in the dark markings are very easy to read at night and the assembly is well constructed and all the indicators and faces are built nicely and aligned. Trust me on that because I spent a good deal of time observing it with a magnifier glass. I definately recommend it: Looks nice, well built, won't break the bank.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent watch, December 10, 2012
excellent watch is as described by the seller, very good at all aspects, I recommend it with eyes closed, on reality the watch looks better than in the picture. thanks amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking Watch!!, January 5, 2013
I'm very happy with my decision to purchase this watch. I've been wearing a watch of some kind for over 10 years, and this is definitly one of the better ones I've owned to date. I've always liked watches like these and will never go to something different. The features on this watch are elegantly crafted, and nicely placed. The stop watch is a neat feature on it too. It looks complicated, but is easy and quick to set up, I also had to have the band fitted to my wrist which took almost no time at all. The picture doesn't seem to do it justice, so if you like the looks of a high end watch, but don't have the high end budget, you don't have to look any further. It's a nice product for the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the cost, May 23, 2012
I got this watch from my wife as an anniversary gift. When we ordered this one, I was thinking it would be huge for my wrist, but when I had the watch in my hand, it felt the right size. I had to cut the watchband a little shorter, but I guess everyone has to do it on watches with metallic bands. the first impression of this watch on my wife was - Its so mechanical !. the watch material is very high quality and the product is a genuine piece. Initially it was a little difficult to adjust the date and time, but I got the trick after reading the manual. The stopwatch feature is kind of nice to use, but I dont think I will be using it very often. The smaller dials are really nice and give a really high end feel to the watch. Like the other reviewers said, Photos dont do justice to the beauty of this watch !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, great price, April 23, 2012
This is a sharp looking watch, pictures don't really do it justice.

Good weight, plenty heavy..you know you have it on but it doesn't get in the way. Tachymeter function is useful and clever looking. Dials reminiscent of F1 dash stylish, very easy to read and great contrast. Glow in the dark minute markers and hands work really well even after a few hours.

I recommend this watch for daily wear, semi-dress occasions. Very sporty look goes well with many types of attire.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good watch to buy but be careful with some minors, February 13, 2014
I bought it in the end of December 2013 and received it in January 2014 (almost 7 days). The watch is delivered as promise with good package and all documents look real. The movement is genuine (1/20 pendulum counter) and the glow is pretty much same as mentioned in Casio which is blue-neon glow.
But some minors are noticed at the alignment. Mine has some misalignment of the glow bricks at 6 and 7 o' clock about 3 mm. Also I notice at the 3 o'clock, there is small gap about 4 mm which I believe the background face somehow was somehow accidentally shifted to the left. In overall, it looks good and came at a brand new state. With the misaligned glow bricks, I may have to wait until the battery runs out and take it to the local store for a full recheck if it is genuine or cheap Chinese version.
I hate this but I am a perfect desired guy that is why small gaps and misalignment in the dial really feel cheap to me.
I would recommend this watch and this seller to my friends but also warn them to carefully check before buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, January 31, 2013
If you are biased towards Casio watches you will love this watch. I was planning to buy the $385 edifice that is also available on Amazon. I am impressed by the looks of this watch and the functionality that it offers.

WRT the seller, "Watchtronics", this was a perfect retailer. Kept me informed of the delivery date and delivered ahead of scheduled date. Love the service & will not hesitate to buy from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Watch. Head turner., December 22, 2012
Liking every bit it it. Feels just the right size and with high contrast and edgy looks its a head turner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente, April 4, 2012
oliver alfonzo (caracas, venezuela) - See all my reviews
EL reloj es muy bonito y elegante y el envio llego a tiempo y fue empacado excelente saludos desde Venezuela los recomiendo 100%

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›