Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio General Ladies Watches Metal Fashion LTP-1177A-2ADF - WW
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 1, 2012
There is an error in the description; it does NOT have a clasp with double push-button safety, which is more secure. It only has friction latch, which is not as durable or secure.
While many Casio watches appear chrome-plated, this watch is not. All the metal parts have either polished or brushed surfaces. The band is hard to adjust and feels tad rough. The watch dial is typical ladies size but very easy to read.
The design of the watch itself is rather elegant with faint bluish cast on the dial face; overall, a nice daily wear watch. Be prepared to have a professional adjust the band - had to take out five links.
on January 9, 2014
It is medium size, so if you want a small watch, this is not the one. It is beautiful, elegant and Casio, I simply love it! I am really glad that I bought it.
on July 24, 2016
This is my work watch. I'm a nurse. This fall it will have made it through two years, taking a serious daily beating and frequent washing, and still looking shiny and lightly-used. It keeps perfect time and I haven't needed to replace the original battery yet. I've had zero issues with the clasp.

I did have to take it to a watch shop to get a bunch of links removed when I first bought it -- expect to need to do that and you won't be disappointed.
on October 14, 2014
It arrived quickly and looks like the picture, except I think the blue dial looks lighter in person. I have larger wrists, but still needed 3 links removed so it would fit. Overall pretty happy with it, but I've also only had it for a week.
on September 5, 2014
This watch is great at a good price! It looks and feels wonderful plus it's not tight, more like a bracelet on my wrist, which makes me want to wear it all the time everyday. This watch also has different color dials and I've saved them to my wishlist.
on May 5, 2014
The face of the watch is easily scratched, and makes it hard to read. Shipped fast, and fits well. Good buy for the money, just wish the face didn't scratch so easily.
on December 30, 2012
el producto es de alta calidad lo recomiendo a todas aquellas personas que quieran producto de calidad, lo recomiendo calidad
on October 21, 2014
For a woman's watch the clasp is far too large. My wife cannot use it. How can I return it or get a smaller band, preferably a strechy one that fits all?
Thanks
jerry dummer
99 beryl
Los Alamos, NM 87544
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2013
Its a good watch for the money. I cant get any links out so its big on my arm. Thats about the only down fall to this watch. Grrat in water and pretty color face.
on July 11, 2013
I bought it for a gift and the person loves it so much. It's a bit large for her she said they took care of it in the mall.