Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 14, 2014
The watch itself is great. Standard, simple watch. Pretty pink color. No bells or whistles.

Beware of you who you buy it from though. I purchased mine from Sky Mania and it arrived dead. After several months of correspondence, and being told they would replace the battery, I never heard from them again, and never received the replacement.
on December 18, 2013
The watch arrived on time. It was covered in a clear plastic tape-watch face and band, it was also in a plastic bag, which was inside a plastic casio container, which was inside a cardboard box. In other words Mr. Watch took great care to ship this package to me. I have a tiny petite wrist and it looks great, not too big. I do not think the watch is not too clunky, and I do not think it weighs too much (this was in reviews for silver dial watch). It has a shiny finish. The pink dial makes it easy to read, it changes with different light. I didn't think I would like the pink dial but after a few hours it won me over. I watched a youtube video and removed the links myself, which was kinda hard at first but it gets easier. I have only had it for a few days and I am very satisfied with my purchase.
on December 2, 2014
I'm amazed at how nice of a watch this is, for such a low price. It's super accurate - it's a Casio. The watch and band are very rugged, and seem to have held up with extensive wear. It's also very elegant looking, and could be confused for a much more expensive watch upon a first glance and holding it in your hand.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon May 31, 2013
REVIEWED BY A FAMILY MEMBER:

I needed an easy to read analog watch with a second hand that has the look and feel of a luxury dress watch yet, rugged enough for everyday use. This affordably priced Casio Silver-Tone Shell Pink Dial stainless steel watch fits the bill nicely.

PROS:

The Pink-Dial is a subtle metallic pink more like a 'light tender rose' ... very nice looking! :))

The Casio Women's LTP1237D-4ADF is 30M water resistant.

Scratch resistant mineral dial window and stainless steel bezel.

Quality stainless steel band which closes securely with a fold-over clasp and double push-button safety.

Powered by Casio Quartz movement, this watch is accurate to within 20 seconds per month. So, since this watch has no date window, there is little need to re-set the time.

The watch battery life is 3 years and the replacement battery is the easy to find and modestly priced SR626SW Watch Battery

This Casio Women's Model LTP1237D is also available in the more conservative Silver-Tone Shell White Dial and the sylish Silver-Tone Shell Blue Dial

I love them all :))

(REVIEWED BY A FAMILY MEMBER)
on October 14, 2014
The watch died three after i received the watch. Thought it was the battery. Had battery changed. Changing the battery did not fix the problem. Very disappointed with the watch. Never thought a casio watch would be so unreliable.
VINE VOICEon May 6, 2013
This is beautiful it really is and from time to time (no pun) this happens when buying watches online and it is annoying, it arrived DOA. While it was just too simple too take it to have the battery changed and I believe that's what companies are counting on (so I'm not helping!) I live in a small town and heading to UPS actually cost me just as much in gas, quite annoying!
It arrived with no plastic insert to keep it from ticking so it wasn't working when it arrived. Like I said annoying. I live by my thirty plus year old wind up Seiko, keeps great time, has never caused me an issue. That's quality. I expected more from a name brand like Casio.

UPDATE: Since having a new battery installed, this has run beautifully. It keeps great time, it looks terrific. It's fashionable but professional. I love the pink face and the numbers are easy enough to read - though be forewarned if you have issues with your sight you may want to pick up a watch with a bigger face. I like this Casio though, it goes from night to day in a snap.
on April 11, 2015
Really pretty face and I like the band but i do wish it was just a little bigger..1/2 inch would have been better
on January 12, 2015
thanks for everything I am satisfied with the purchase I recommend ... ! excellent products
on May 4, 2014
so this wath was a gift for my gf.. shw loved it! so the watch was the same how can see it.
on October 12, 2014
This watch is not only practical but it still looks like a fancy watch. Very pleased !