5.0 out of 5 stars loved this
worth the price spent - fits good and looks good too! The blue face and type of links is exactly what the picture showed and what I was hoping for.
Published 11 months ago by Stacy

1.0 out of 5 stars When I received the watch the battery was dead. ...
When I received the watch the battery was dead. The local jewelry store had trouble getting the back off... so im gonna try another store or return it...
Published 2 months ago by Rachel

5.0 out of 5 stars loved this, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Casio General Ladies Watches Metal Fashion LTP-1241D-2A2DF - 4 (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought the same watch twice!, September 4, 2014
I have not found a person who can size it for me yet, but this is the 2nd one for me,,,,I donot know how hard it will be, I will have to ask the maintainance man at my apt complex to take out a few links. (no book included)

1.0 out of 5 stars When I received the watch the battery was dead. ..., October 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice for large or small wrists, October 25, 2014
Ann Anderson (Kansas City, KS United States) - See all my reviews
This watch is very large, but links can be removed to adjust for a smaller wrist. I like its fashionable look. It's easy to set and read.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, August 15, 2014
I like so much, but is little than I imagine, I will search another too, material, and works so good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 8, 2014
I like the watch, and received t very quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars everything is good!, October 21, 2014
Price & quality, everything is good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 21, 2014
Wonderful product and service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 6, 2014
Nice

2.0 out of 5 stars too small and bad quality, January 5, 2014
as i mentioned it is too small and to poor to look, I was I bit dissipointed, I coudnot ruturn it and now I have look at this evry day