5.0 out of 5 stars Cool vintage looking watch
I bought this watch for work and I get asked about it all the time. The watch was easy to set and it fits well on my smaller wrist. Overall, I am very pleased with this product ! The purple is a nice color too.
Published on May 7, 2012 by Kdaddy

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it
Didn't like it because was to hard to set, never did get it set, the face is hard to see, the light for the time was very dim
Published 19 months ago by luvtohike

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool vintage looking watch, May 7, 2012
Kdaddy (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio General Unisex Watches Poptone LCF-21-1DR - WW (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like it, November 27, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars cute but has its drawbacks, February 10, 2014
I really like this watch, its cute, displays the time digitally and in analog, shows seconds, day of week, and also has the additional functions of timer, stopwatch, and alarm. It has a lot going on for it, and is a great price. However, the reasons I couldn't give this watch 5 stars were: the backlight is a joke, it barely lights up at all, if I needed to know what time it was in the dark, the only thing the backlight does illuminate ok is the analog clock, which is ok- I just feel like the light is weak and is almost pointless. Second, the digital time gives you many options for time zones (paris, london, tokyo, nyc....etc) but not phoenix! I find this exceptionally annoying, living in a state that doesn't observe daylights savings to have to choose the closest time zone to me (denver) and manually turn off the daylight savings function. It worked out in the end, I just feel like phoenix is a large enough city to get its own category. As a person who does not participate in daylight savings, it'd be annoying for me to arrive somewhere an hour early or late before I realized my watch had "saved me" some daylight and cost me inconveniences.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, October 25, 2012
Dj bum (Costa Rica) - See all my reviews
Very elegant, I gave it to my wife and I loved the design, is a lot of quality, is what we are used casio users ... Quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars bonito, December 21, 2012
un buen reloj tal como lo describió el vendedor, me encanta. era lo que estaba buscando. esta en perfecto estado

2.0 out of 5 stars BELLOs para mi esposa, January 25, 2013
Muy buen producto bello y hermoso lo recomiendo 100% es de muy buen material mucho listo sin novedades dloii cur

4.0 out of 5 stars BUEN PRODUCTO, December 23, 2012
ME GUSTARON LAS FUNCIONES Y EL ESTILO DEL RELOJ EN EL USO DURANTE EL DIA LUCE MUY BIEN , NO ME GUSTO LA LUZ QUE GENERA ES MUY DEBIL Y NO RESALTA EN LA OBSCURIDAD DEBERIAN MEJORAR ESE DETALLE

Rate and Discover Movies