Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 13, 2015
I can't say much more than that! This came as a "Genuine Factory Casio Replacement Band" as it says on the bag. Once I saw it, it looked EXACTLY like the original and fit like it too! I have been wearing this watch everyday for the past 5 years and I am pleased with the quality of the watch as well as the band! My only qualm (it's because it's brand new) is that it is not formed to my wrist or stretched like the old one, so it does fit a bit differently than the old one, however it is just like I opened the watch from the box for the first time.

In two of the pictures, I compare the old band to the new one. The old one is (hopefully obvious) on the left with the new one attached to the watch being on the right. I've also included a photo of the packaging and the specifications/model numbers for your reference! Enjoy!
review image review image review image review image review image
on July 23, 2013
This was the exact genuine replacement for my DW6900 that I've had for 15 years or so. Made my watch look like new again and ready for another 15 years :)
on January 5, 2014
If your watch works great you just need a band replacement you cannot go wrong with this genuine replacement band work great and you save a tooooonnnn of money versus buying at a shop thanks amazon for saving me a bundle
on April 12, 2014
There are videos on YouTube that show you how it is done - view them first to save yourself some frustration. I recommend working over a well-lit kitchen towel as it will catch the small, spring-loaded pieces you will inevitably drop. Some of the videos make it appear the process is quite easy. You want to understand that they've worked with the same pieces several times before turning on the camera and your experience with the spring-loaded piece is going to be different as your springs have not been repeatedly compressed.
on June 23, 2015
I bought my first G-Shock many years ago, I think even before my first son was born and he is in High School now. My original band wore out and before the convenience of the Internet, I ended up buying a generic replacement from a big box store. It worked but my G-Shock somehow no longer felt like a G-Shock, especially compared to the few other G-Shocks I had been fortunate to procure since. Then I found on Amazon that I could buy a Genuine Replacement for about $12. It is easy to install if you are handy with a mini flat-head screwdriver. Catch the little notch/lip on one side of a strap pin to push the spring loaded pin out of its hole and pull the old strap off. Just don't drop/lose the pins. Reverse to install. And now I have my old G-Shock back. For the price, there is no reason to not go with a Genuine Replacement.
on January 10, 2016
Not worth the money!!! The band in the picture shows a metal clasp seems like a quality replacement baing called "genuine" couldn't be farther from the truth. The band is thin cheap plastic and the clasp is weak plastic that probably won't last a week. All around waste of money.
on May 29, 2014
I've always like the look of the G Shock DW-9052, but hated how the band felt. After doing some research online, I found out that this band fit on my watch... So glad I spent the extra money. Great product from Casio.
on April 16, 2014
It is hard to sort out which bands work for which watches. This looked similar to the replacement band on my DW-9000 so I ordered it and it fits great. It doesn't come with the retention pins. It seems like the same one I had ordered two or three years ago, so I am hopeful it will last about that long. They seem to eventually get stiff and break, but for the price it is definitely worth it. Overall happy with the product.
on December 23, 2014
this band was just as advertised. It was a perfect fit for my G-Shock. I had read in some reviews that getting the exact replacement would be difficult, but I had no issues with mine. I took the model number from the back plate of my watch, and made sure it was listed on list of G-Shocks it was intended to fit. The only difference between my old one and the new one is, that the new one has a metal clasp, and my old one was black plastic. Be sure and save your band pins, because they do not include them in the replacement band. Taking my watch apart and reassembling it was a bit tedious, but eventually was successful. Just take your time, and use a little patience....
on August 30, 2015
the shipping was prompt. when I took the old band off and compared it too the new one I noticed the new one being a little smaller in overall size, ie., not as beefy as the original. also the buckle is chrome on the new one. original is black. I switched buckles. the new band does fit and I'm using it. the question is: has casio "slimmed down" their bands? or was a co_____f_it band shipped to me.