Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 13, 2011
first of all this is my second phone by casio in the last 5yrs i will choose casio from now on, i love these rugged casio phones ,i have a hottub and lost my phone in it for 2days , found it , and still use it, the speaker for the ringer took a day to dry out, still worked just sounded muffled understandable after 2days underwater in chemical water , the only thing i can say is the port for the headphones is not standard size to listen to mp3 and the volume level for \headphones is not loud enough for me. i have had some problems here recently with it though have had it now for 1 year and the mic is a little off i think,i have to repeat myself sometimes, it does take sd cards which are nice , but i have had a hard time downloading music to it not sure why, all and all i will buy another one the phone lasts longer than any other phone ive had and will take abuse i am a railroader and ive dropped off train in rocks, stepped on it and dropped in snow , mudd puddles , kids dropped in toilet,fell out of locker more times than i can count no other phone can take that type of abuse, also they make great watches too! hope this review helps someone
on October 20, 2011
This phone is a great idea, and I read about issues with the phone that all turned out to be true. The mic doesn't work well, and the speaker mode becomes the only practical way to use it. The bluetooth works well, but I have a good bluetooth headset. The phone does have a good feel and easy to use buttons and menues. I ordered from Just cellular. They were very eager to help me. BUT, they had to replace the phone three times. They say that the phone was inspected and that they often break in transit. Hmmmm, I am not sure if that explains the wrong charger they sent with the first one. Overall, I would say DON'T BUY this phone without a warrante.
on March 1, 2012
I lost this phone in the ocean in florida. Anyways these guys who found it seen who i called most and called them. I had already replaced it cuz it had been over 24 hours. well I got a call from the guys and they told me they found it. thought that thing was gone for sure. Befor this happened it had been ran over by my truck the front screen cracked but phone still worked. Ive droped it, kicked it, threw it, and froze it ya thats right just testing this thing out when while it was still covered. the mic didn't sound great after but still works my phone has been though hell and back and still lives.
on January 6, 2013
Had over 200+ hours of call time on phone when I checked settings - but the phone looked new. Amazon was very good with the return. Sound was terrible. The features of the phone are pretty nice though, I would re-order from a different vendor if I know if it is new.
on April 5, 2013
This is a back-up to the one I already have for when it gives up. I don't like any of the new phones and this one is no longer carried by verizon. I am glad I was able to find this brand new replacement.
on May 29, 2013
I have had two of these phones prior to ordering this one. Because I commercial fish sometimes the phone gets wet or dropped in the salt water when landing the boat, this phone has survived everything except water over thirty feet deep! I will continue to use these phones as long as they are available. I am thinking about ordering a couple of back up phones while they are still available. If you are tough on your phones this one will stand up to the job.
on January 23, 2013
Just cellular sold me a casio rock in October 2012 and a few weeks after the warranty expired the microphone went and they will not work with me on this issue. I will not buy any Product from Just Cellular and will encourage others not to buy from them either.
on April 8, 2013
I ordered this phone, it was in poor condition. It sounds terrible, something is wrong with the speaker. It also didn't come with a charger...which really sucked because they don't even sell them at Verizon or anywhere in town. Expensive used phone without all the parts and it doesn't work that well.
on April 2, 2014
!!!!THIS PHONE DOES NOT USE THE NEW STANDARD USB TYPE CHARGERS!!!!! and I can't buy one at the verizon store, radio shack, Rite aide... also it does not have the backup assistant plus.... about the phone if you still want it.... I had this phone from the store when it first came out, as almost all casio gzone phones. They are very durable phones, all casios are. When I buy brand new ones I throw them thirty plus feet in the air and let them bounce really hard on the ground and then dip them in a bucket or sink of water. They stand up to it, I've done it at the bar and had somebody call it and you can watch it ring in the glass. very durable but doing this enough almost anything will break which is why I had to buy new ones, but I always buy a casio gzone because once you don't have to be nice to a phone like you're carrying a raw egg you can't get wet you realize how nice it is. I had the casio commando, there smart phone, and it's just as durable also but touch screen. even with a cracked screen it was still water proof and I could throw it on the ground very hard.
on June 5, 2013
I ordered 5 of these phones and a few of these were in bad shape. they looked like they had been beat up pretty bad. I would recommend spending the extra money to get new ones. We used these phones for two weeks and they are already dieing and need to be replaced.