Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on July 17, 2016
Junk - not new - remanufsctured crap!
hinge loose on day one.
Microphone died after two weeks of use.
Joke!
on July 8, 2016
Good deal
on July 4, 2016
I have only been using this a day or so but so far I am impressed. I have seen many negative reviews about buyers getting refurbished cells instead of new ones and I can set the record straight, mine was NEW, SEALED in the Verizon box with all original packaging and again, SEALED. The phone set up on Verizon in a matter of about one minute. I called the number from the screen prompt, entered my cell number that I wanted on it and BAM, DONE.

It seems really sturdy. I had no issues hooking the Bluetooth up to my motorcycle helmet headset and numerous other Bluetooth devices. Calls are REALLY clear and LOUD which is a plus for me due to the nature of my work and I am not getting any younger. The only complaint I have had so far is that the email app does not work at all and the Facebook app is pretty useless however, I did not want this phone for Smartphone types of actions.

I am a little disappointed that there is no music player. There is a MicroSD card slot that will take up to a 32GB card but no media player which makes NO SENSE. Having a media player that would use the Bluetooth seems only natural but they opted out of it I guess.
on July 4, 2016
This phone worked well for 2 years but has serious flaws. The biggest flaw for me is that you can't shut off the full-charge tone. I use my phone as an alarm clock and charge it by my bed. This phone WAKES YOU UP and tells you to unplug the charger. I spent about a hundred hours with Radio Shack, Verizon and Casio tech support trying to get that damn "notice/alarm/tone" to shut off. Casio finally said it couldn't be shut off and the software won't be updated.
on June 28, 2016
The front screen broke within the first week, don't waste your money!
on June 24, 2016
Phone looks great came with charger but no battery wish that was in the description, no big deal just have to wait another week for battery to be delivered, other wise would have gotten 5 stars . But will post again once able to turn phone on.
on June 19, 2016
on June 1, 2016
Poor sound hard to hear.
, drops text messages, won't store more than 10. Have to buy different phone again. Complete waste of money.
on May 26, 2016
Stopped working fully after few months of use. It seemed nice and clean and functional. Now it’s DOA not even a yr later.
on May 9, 2016
This was bought for a friend and very similar to one she previously had. It's a basic heavy duty flip phone and she loves it.