Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 questions
vote
It has been but not on Amazon itself as of yet. I have used the camera and have bought it from ANTOnline through Amazon. (too bad I could not use Amazon Prime pricing on shipping). I have used the camera and am still reviewing it as I had it at a wedding this weekend. One reminder is not to use high speed shooting in low light. You won't be able to see too much. Overall it is decent as long as there is enough light but I have had less than a week so I still am a Canon fan.
Mar 23, 2009 by N. Little
votes
The manual says when in movie pause mode you can move one frame forward or back at a time. You can download the manual at the Casio website.
Apr 12, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
The high-speed capture plays back at the normal 30fps, so the visual effect is a slow motion video.
Apr 10, 2014 by A. Leventhal
votes
I am certain that your SD card is the culprit. I use a San Disk Extreme lll card and although it is most likely overkill, have no problem with dropped frames. With the slower cards the card cannot write fast enough to keep up with the input of the camera, so you get frames that are dropped. What kind of card are you using? I have also used the San Disk standard format card to shoot about 60-90 second HS clips that have worked as well. I would use no less that 4 GB cards with the HS shooting.
Mar 24, 2010 by nikon fan
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers