Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Casio Women's LA670WA-2 Silver Stainless-Steel Quartz Watch with Digital Dial
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 29, 2014
I love this watch and have not been happy with any other watch for many years. The downside is that it doesn't light up so I can't see the time in the dark. I like it so much that I keep overlooking that one problem. If you would like to be able to have a countdown timer handy to set for 1,3,5,10, 15, 20 or 30 minutes (ie when you are cooking, or when you need to be reminded to do something in that time frame) it is absolutely priceless. You will become addicted to setting the timer for all those quick reminders!! I used it while lecturing to college classes so I knew when I was supposed to wind down at classe's end. That is what keeps me ordering this watch! One watch will last a long time, and I've even put a new band on it to make it last even longer. Water resistance is nice, too. Can't beat it for the price. It's really nice looking and shiny, too!!!
on August 15, 2015
I personally own number of Casio watches and this is the only one I have for the longest time, worn it the longest, bumped and banged around while it was on and not one scratch. I mean for something I bought really cheap this thing still hasn't got any scratches on the dial. even my expensive watches with so called sapphire crystal dial eventually getting scratches but this watch really AMAZES me. BOTH THUMBS UP I'd say.
on August 10, 2014
It is difficult to find a watch in a women's size with the many functions included here. I use the timer constantly for things from cooking to monitoring group work time when teaching. I think this is the fifth time I have purchased this watch over at least 20 years because others have worn out or gotten lost. Evidently, I don't work as well when I don't have this little reminder with me to move on to the next task.
on February 28, 2015
Finally! A metal band!! This has been my go-to watch for day-to-day wear for over 20 years. But I have always bought the version with the rubber wrist band and it would always fall apart or become loose or broken. Now with the metal band, it not only stays in place, it looks more professional. The pre-set timer is what I need every day and it is so easy to use. I love how it remains visible so you can see at a glance how much time is left. No fancy graphs or measurements to decipher or re-set. Easy to set the day/time, too.
on August 7, 2015
Had the thing about two days before the clasp broke. Since I bought it specifically to have a watch that would not fall off my hand the way the plastic bands eventually do, was not impressed. OTOH, the battery is great.
on April 17, 2014
The wife likes it but the clip on the band is hard for her to close and open. Could use da back light for night.
on July 24, 2014
Digital watches that are small and have a metal band are hard to come by. This one is lightweight, comfortable, and I don't have to worry about getting it wet. The only downside is that it isn't lit at all so I have trouble reading it in the dark.
on October 12, 2014
Watch fell off 5 times. Very disappointed. Alarm is so quiet I cant hea it.
on May 20, 2015
Sorry. I bought it for my wife and ended up giving it away. Reason - it was too small for my wife to read. I plan on ordering another woman's Casio of a larger size.
on March 18, 2014
Just like the one I had when I was 10-12? Fun accessory and perfectly geeky. Super happy with it basically!