4.0 out of 5 stars It's lovely, with a couple flaws
Published on September 6, 2012 by Jesus Crust

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, but cheap band.
Published on September 22, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute watch, but cheap band., September 22, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch (Watch)
This is a great watch for the price, but it has a tiny problem- the plastic band is apparently super-porous. I've only worn this band twice, and at the end of the day, I looked at my watch and noticed that the band is already changing colors. I wore a blue shirt and now there are traces of blue on the band around the edges. Great watch, but if you're trying to decide among colors, I would go with a color with a darker band or pay a bit more for a band made of a different material. I still like it, but be aware that colors bleed easily into the band.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's lovely, with a couple flaws, September 6, 2012
This review is from: Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch (Watch)
I needed an analog watch with a second hand for my nursing classes. I chose this one cause it looks cute and it's not too flashy or gaudy, just simple and pleasant looking. I like the touch of colors to the numbers, I think it makes the watch more attractive and not so bland and ugly. and the fact that the rotating thingy on top allows me to use it as a timer which is good for me to check for pulses and whatnot. I'm also glad it's waterproof so I don't need to take off my watch to wash my hands and I can go swimming with it if I want to.

everything was perfect for a week then a couple disappointments came along.. I wear dark blue scrubs. and this watch is all white. The blueness started rubbing off on the whiteness. It's not a huge noticeable stain, like no one else would see it unless I held it close to them, but as the wearer you notice the details more so I was upset to see my clean watch become a bit soiled so soon after I bought it. also the top rotating timer thingy with the numbers.. part of the paint on the zero of the 30 second mark is also faded off. Kinda sad. My watch looks older than it really is..

but the watch functions perfectly. I wish the style of it was more durable cause I know I would keep this as my main watch for a long time but now I'll be searching for a replacement, well not that soon, but sooner than I would have liked.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch (Watch)
In my first semester of nursing school I went through two watches... One fogged up when I washed my hands (and a nurse washes her hands a lot!) and one just stopped working after a few weeks... So, I did some research about water resistance and ended up getting this one because it was cheap and not bad looking. The numbers and minute lines (important for me) are super easy to see and it was even cuter in person than I expected it to be (I thought it might be chunkier than it is). Half way through my second semester it is still working fantastically. I haven't noticed any color change in the band except for the little piece that holds the extra part of the band from flapping around, it's gotten an occasional slightly yellow tinge from the chlorhexidine soap. But even that rinses back to white if I wear it in the shower. Best watch I've owned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch (Watch)
Easy to read, comfortable strap and live the colors. The quality of this watch was above my expectations for the price I paid!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a nurse, September 4, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch (Watch)
I get tons of compliments from patients and coworkers on this watch. It's flexible and easy to wear. Plus it's relatively inexpensive for the job it does. Love this watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, July 18, 2013
I love it!
I buy this watch to my daughter's birthday this week and is very pretty and has a excellent price!

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch (Watch)
I ve been wearing this watch at work for a few weeks now, it s cute and not too big, perfect for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch for the price, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch because I needed a watch that could resist some water/liquids. It is perfect, cute and goes with anything. I ordered this in black also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch (Watch)
This is a great product I have no bad thoughts about it love love love love love love love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch (Watch)
This is my second one----the first one still works fine but I like it so much that I bought a spare!

Casio Women's LRW200H-7BVCF Watch