5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pink dial; keeps time perfectly; date is a plus!
Published on January 16, 2011 by M. Lauber

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It was a big pain to remove the links to get the watch down in size.
Published 1 month ago by CB

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pink dial; keeps time perfectly; date is a plus!, January 16, 2011
M. Lauber (Atlanta, GA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Casio #LTP1241D-4A Women's Metal Fashion Watch with Date (Watch)
This is a wonderful inexpensive watch - a real value! It has a pretty pink dial and keeps perfect time: accurate +/- 20 sec's per month. I have come to depend on a date on my watch so this is a nice plus. This Amazon Marketplace vendor 'JustCalculators' had zippy service - it came by the postal service 3 days after I ordered it! The metal bracelet appears to be adjustable but it was perfect for me because I like an 8 inch bracelet and this seems to be almost that long - very comfortable. Casio 'does' a nice watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Understated elegance with a great price tag., July 20, 2012
I missed out on referring to the specs, so it turned out smaller than I had expected. But after wearing it for awhile, I've grown quite fond of its size, and actually prefer it the way it is.

It's simple, classic and the baby pink face adds so much sweetness to it. I was impressed that the watch arrived only 3 days after I ordered it from the merchant 'Watchtronics'. Not bad, considering it came via USPS which usually takes a little bit longer and came packaged in a white Casio box, complete with watch-stand and instructions. The strap turned out a little too long for me initially, but with the help of a nail, I moved the strap backwards by 3 notches located where the clasp is, and now it fits perfectly. If you're planning to do that too, do be aware that the internal pin holding the strap and clasp together can spring out and you may lose it, which is what almost happened with me. But that helped tremendously with the fit, and I didn't need to have any links taken out after all, which made me happy.

All in all, it's a very simple, pretty watch with a very useful date feature. The great thing is that its baby pink face doesn't clash with different colored clothes or bags, and it's so feminine. It's my go-to watch now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch, September 9, 2012
EON (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
My wife loves this watch. We had to get the band size adjusted and the jeweler commented what a good looking watch this was.
We are pleased; I only buy Casio watches. I've never been disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it, September 28, 2010
I am very happy withh this produtc and the fact that it arrive very soon. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful watch, December 28, 2012
i needed a watch with easy to see dial and for some reason this pink really does the job. about an inch in diameter, the face is not at all masculine looking, but big enough to be attractively functional. whole watch attractive.

have only had this a short time, but so far, so good as to functioning.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift for any ocasion, March 18, 2012
girls love pink stuff and minimalist designs, this is what this clock does, gives all the elegance to a women at a low cost, not heavy at all and looks fine

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE PINK FACE!, January 9, 2012
Received the watch within the week, and I was very satisfied with the style. I ordered this watch, because pink is my favorite color. The price was right and I am so more than happy with my purchase! I highly recommend this good quality, reasonable watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent gift for my girlfriend, June 20, 2014
I gave this watch to my girlfriend because I liked it because it's to your taste, I hope it lasts pretty well and I trust that it will be because I think that is a good brand casio watches.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 15, 2014
Original brand product of good size. the same to the image good quality. I lke the space date. I like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 15, 2014
I love this Casio it was just perfect for Mother's Day I'm very happy my mom loved it and the price was increible I'm very satisfied with my purchase thank you very much for the opportunity of having a Casio for such a good price

Rate and Discover Movies