Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on July 20, 2012
I missed out on referring to the specs, so it turned out smaller than I had expected. But after wearing it for awhile, I've grown quite fond of its size, and actually prefer it the way it is.

It's simple, classic and the baby pink face adds so much sweetness to it. I was impressed that the watch arrived only 3 days after I ordered it from the merchant 'Watchtronics'. Not bad, considering it came via USPS which usually takes a little bit longer and came packaged in a white Casio box, complete with watch-stand and instructions. The strap turned out a little too long for me initially, but with the help of a nail, I moved the strap backwards by 3 notches located where the clasp is, and now it fits perfectly. If you're planning to do that too, do be aware that the internal pin holding the strap and clasp together can spring out and you may lose it, which is what almost happened with me. But that helped tremendously with the fit, and I didn't need to have any links taken out after all, which made me happy.

All in all, it's a very simple, pretty watch with a very useful date feature. The great thing is that its baby pink face doesn't clash with different colored clothes or bags, and it's so feminine. It's my go-to watch now.
on March 3, 2014
The watch it pretty much as shown with a soft shade of pink, and it already survived a 4 foot drop.
Date feature is nice. It is stainless steel, and is very light weight compared to more expensive brands of same style. Could be a pro or con depending on your preference.

The clasp adjustment is easy to use, but not much room to make up there. Removing links is possible, a little tricky, but not too bad to DIY without proper jeweler's tools.

Amazon won't publish link, if you want to see how to remove link, search youtube for
"casio watch link removal model Ltp1241d 4a"
--------------------
If you find this review helpful or not, please use the indicator. I have found other's reviews very helpful; therefore I am doing the same. In theory, if everyone would leave unbiased feedback good/bad it would help the manufacturers provide better products.
on January 16, 2011
This is a wonderful inexpensive watch - a real value! It has a pretty pink dial and keeps perfect time: accurate +/- 20 sec's per month. I have come to depend on a date on my watch so this is a nice plus. This Amazon Marketplace vendor 'JustCalculators' had zippy service - it came by the postal service 3 days after I ordered it! The metal bracelet appears to be adjustable but it was perfect for me because I like an 8 inch bracelet and this seems to be almost that long - very comfortable. Casio 'does' a nice watch!
on December 28, 2012
i needed a watch with easy to see dial and for some reason this pink really does the job. about an inch in diameter, the face is not at all masculine looking, but big enough to be attractively functional. whole watch attractive.

have only had this a short time, but so far, so good as to functioning.
on April 23, 2015
The product description says it's a 3.7 mm watch diameter and that is not true! It is a 2.5 mm watch. I bought it first of all for the size and it was wrong! Otherwhise, it is a beautiful small watch.
on September 9, 2012
My wife loves this watch. We had to get the band size adjusted and the jeweler commented what a good looking watch this was.
We are pleased; I only buy Casio watches. I've never been disappointed!
on August 28, 2014
Not bad, but the locker is really not good. Hard to open. I thought I can brake it. Looks nice, didn't like the bracelet of this watch, it feels not very comfortable on my hand. But it looksreally nice.
on June 9, 2015
Says 37 millimeters, but received a small clock, I understand that is less millimeters. previously he had bought a watch of 39 millimeters of the same brand and was larger. is much difference by just 2 millimeters.
on January 9, 2012
Received the watch within the week, and I was very satisfied with the style. I ordered this watch, because pink is my favorite color. The price was right and I am so more than happy with my purchase! I highly recommend this good quality, reasonable watch.
on December 29, 2014
I love this watch, it looks really nice and is very comfortable.. It's tough, my work is rough sometimes and it held itself together very well even with some splashes of water! This is a very good quality watch for a great price.

Update: The date never worked properly although I kept changing it to the correct date.