- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Watchtronics when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Casio Women's LTP1359-7AV Watch” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 31% off the $64.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Casio Women's LTP1359-7AV Watch
|Price:||$47.93 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$17.02 (26%)|
- Silver-tone watch with sunray inner dial, lamé-sprinkled bezel, and white ribbed resin band
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Protective mineral crystal dial window
- Features include date window, stainless steel case back, and buckle closure
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Introducing a new ladies' standard analog with a large stainless-steel case and 50-meter water resistance. These models feature spherical mineral glass and a beautiful lamé-sprinkled bezel.
With the launch of its first watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch industry had just discovered digital technology. As a company with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field confident that it could develop timepieces that would lead the market.
Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, atomic timekeeping means the users never have to reset the time. Recently, Casio launched a series of Bluetooth watches that sync to the users cell phone to automatically update the time. Casio is always moving time forward.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.2 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AYEA1M4
- Item model number: LTP1359-7AV
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Casio|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case diameter||37.24 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.25 millimeters|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||17.9 millimeters|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Amazon customer service is nothing less than excellent, though, and a replacement watch was promptly delivered. The new watch is holding up and there are no blemishes whatsoever to the face, but I've been very, very careful with it.
I love the design and the large face. My biggest complaint, however, is that the band stains easily. I wore a blue cashmere sweater and part of the band is now stained a light blue. I tried to wash it off, (one of the selling points for this watch was that I assumed it would be easy to clean) but the stains won't lift. I don't know if this is a fault with the watch or the sweater, but the sweater has never bled on anything else. I still wear the watch as the discoloration isn't really noticeable unless you look closely.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this watch in AUG 2015 and have likely only worn it 15 times. I took it out of the drawer on DEC 6th and it had completely stopped working. Read morePublished 2 months ago by barbmpls
Battery is not working when I got it. I had to return it and Amazon sent me a replacement. Unfortunately, after several weeks the battery died again.Published 5 months ago by Nikko Mina