5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is beautiful.
I bought this watch for a gift, it's beautiful and was well represented in the picture. I love it - fashionable but classy!
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars The band stains easily and crystal may be vulnerable
Published 9 months ago by Courtney

5.0 out of 5 stars The watch is beautiful., December 20, 2013
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1359-7AV Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, functional, some issues with discoloration on the band, May 13, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1359-7AV Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch as a Lightning Deal on Amazon. I really like the watch face and the band. It's all over very "shiny." It's not too heavy. My one complaint so far after having the watch for two weeks is that the band started to turn a little blue. I haven't worn any new jeans or jean jacket, but something is leaving the straps on the band a bit blue.

3.0 out of 5 stars The band stains easily and crystal may be vulnerable, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Casio Women's LTP1359-7AV Watch (Watch)
The first watch I received had a broken face. The glass itself was not scratched or cracked , but the crystal looked shattered, as if by impact or weight. The crystal on this watch extends all the way out over the bezel, unlike most watches where the crystal is embedded in the bezel. I think this is somewhat of a design flaw that leaves the crystal vulnerable. The "crushed" area was about 3 cm in diameter; if I had to guess, I would say maybe it was damaged during shipping.

Amazon customer service is nothing less than excellent, though, and a replacement watch was promptly delivered. The new watch is holding up and there are no blemishes whatsoever to the face, but I've been very, very careful with it.

I love the design and the large face. My biggest complaint, however, is that the band stains easily. I wore a blue cashmere sweater and part of the band is now stained a light blue. I tried to wash it off, (one of the selling points for this watch was that I assumed it would be easy to clean) but the stains won't lift. I don't know if this is a fault with the watch or the sweater, but the sweater has never bled on anything else. I still wear the watch as the discoloration isn't really noticeable unless you look closely.

5.0 out of 5 stars ok, September 26, 2014